Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

I'm Addicted To Phone Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I'm Addicted To Phone Games (4822 Views)

5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming / Where Can I Get Mobile Phone Games To Download? / Mobile Phone Games: Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by viee(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2007
@dibo,

thanx a million!
on my way grin

@aboh

u can still talk about ur games and tell us were we can get games, it is a free thread (world) grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by diyobdw(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
wink
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by Pelumiv(m): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2007
smileyI thought am the only mobile game addict,AYAPA MEN.but am only addicted to real football.when i used sendo the x i have real football 2005 installed,i do play the game till my battery run down.I do play game while the battery is charging.after i changed the sendo x for my x6-2 i also install the same game which i played till my first battery spolt.am planning to buy a new phone which can play the latest version of the game real football 2007 and if there is anyone who knows how to transfer game from computer to phone thru bluetooth and also give me a software to download which we make my sagem phone play 3d java game i will be most grateful,most grateful and most grateful[b][/b].ALWAYS THE NAIRANIANS DEBBIE VAAPS. grin,.U CAN GET COOL GAME @ GETJAR,KOBRAWAP,WAPTRICKS AND AKIROCKS9.CO.UK[b]
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by GTay(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Diyobdw

Sure gurl,
Actually i got the game (TextTwist) on my laptop. So it can be installed anytime via bluetooth from the system or usb cable connection. Cheers
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by abohrandy: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2007
viee:

@aboh

u can still talk about your games and tell us were we can get games, it is a free thread (world) grin

i am a guy of my world. most of my games are on my laptop. right now i am trying to create a wapsite where guys like u on this thread can get ur games from the net that is my wapsite. well when that will be up i will alert u guys but the prob is the host providr is not willing to give me space to do my thing. well so i will like u guys to list ur favorite games that u are looking for then i will put them on the site for u to download or if u want it in ur e-box send ur addy to [email]randy@theabohs.com[/email].
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by Pelumiv(m): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2007
Gtay
u said dat u send game from your laptop to phone via bluetooth.can u plz explain d process to me.thanks victor.
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by chat2chuma(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2007
Guys,
How much is the HTC Tyn Tyn.Im desperately looking for it BADLY.Where can i get phones like that or similar to that.
Pls help me out
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by RichDad1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2007
please how can i transfer game from one sony ericsson phone to another?
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by westsidema(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2007
i dont play games instead i watch cartoons. Lmao
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by Macgreat(m): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2007
Ok we all love m-game which is good.
Can somebody tell me were to download Die hard 4.0
I love diamond rush its very interesting u guy need to play that game
G.R.A.W 2(ghost recon) rayman kart
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by oremoren(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
download more phone games
visit www.phonesandpc..com
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by Mobinga: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2011
Phone games succk!
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by ogagusps3: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^So true, except for iPhone games sha
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by obinna5000(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
ogagusps3:

^^So true, except for iPhone games sha

@ogagusps3
Yeah!! The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch games are way better than mobile phone games.
Re: I'm Addicted To Phone Games by beeyee18: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
Store Games On your Ps3 Harddisk Or Buy An Already Hacked Ps3
« on: Today at 07:54:56 PM »
Modify message

dude if u wanna hack your ps3(store games in the harddisk and play them witout the cd holla at me asap)15k per ps3 plus al give u 3games inside your harddisk plus i have an already hack ps3 fat 80gig wit 2 games inside it n 1 pad(45k) call me 08080187158 email beeyee18@gmail.com

U will pick any 3 games frm the list below and al put it in your harddisk buying or hacking

army of two)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Mortal Kombat vs DC

Super Street Fighter 4
PGA Tour 2010
Afro Samurai
Bourne Conspiracy
God Of War 3
Need for speed-pro streets
hell boy(final fantasy 13)

dark void
uncharted 2
smackdown vs raw 2010
The incredible hulk
boarderland
fifa 10

also if u wanna trade holla at me , any of the games listed above,

i also got a brand new xbox 360 S(slim) 250gig with 2 pads and headset,its brand new in the box very clean,

(1) (2) (Reply)

PS3 Controller On PC / FIFA Songs / Download First Touch Soccer 2024 – FTS 24 APK + OBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.