Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Signs You Are Not A Child Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs You Are Not A Child Of God (396 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are Not A Child Of God by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
20 Signs you may not be in right standing with God

Without further ado, here are 20 signs you might be a child of Satan. The more these statements apply to you, the worse your condition, but don’t worry, God is your salvation.

You don’t believe there’s anything seriously wrong with your soul. You think you’re a “good person.”

You hold to Calvinism despite biblical evidence that it’s false.

You don’t respect God.

You rarely accept full blame for your sin. refuse to receive correction.

You refuse to repent and apologize when you hurt people.

You have secret sins.

Some sins don’t bother you.

Bible study and ‎prayer is a chore.

The bible is solely a book of knowledge not a book for moral transformation.

You don’t believe God inspired the Bible or it’s without error.

All your prayers are for selfish desires that don’t align with God’s will. God is a genie to you.

You have more worldly friends than godly ones, and the world loves you.

You lie, steal, cheat, manipulate, fornicate, covet, disrespect, practice sin without conviction

You believe your good works and law keeping will save you.

You believe you can continue to practice sin and still go to heaven.

You continue to deny Christ before men. “007 Christian.”

You have trouble understanding spiritual concepts.

You’re just not confident that you’re a child of God. The Spirit doesn’t testify.

You label people who follow the bible and who live a holy life as “radical.”

No growth after um-teen years, but yet an excuse for sin every time; and a mention of the past often (I’m better than I used to be. I don’t do that or this no more). Prodigal son story.

If any of these has convicted you, just know that God loves you and wants to save you. All you have to do is confess and repent of your sins and seek to be more like his Son. If your desire is genuine, his Holy Spirit will lead you to salvation.
Re: Signs You Are Not A Child Of God by Rebelutionary: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
BIGVAJINA:
20 Signs you may not be in right standing with God

Without further ado, here are 20 signs you might be a child of Satan. The more these statements apply to you, the worse your condition, but don’t worry, God is your salvation.

You don’t believe there’s anything seriously wrong with your soul. You think you’re a “good person.”

You hold to Calvinism despite biblical evidence that it’s false.

You don’t respect God.

You rarely accept full blame for your sin. refuse to receive correction.

You refuse to repent and apologize when you hurt people.

You have secret sins.

Some sins don’t bother you.

Bible study and ‎prayer is a chore.

The bible is solely a book of knowledge not a book for moral transformation.

You don’t believe God inspired the Bible or it’s without error.

All your prayers are for selfish desires that don’t align with God’s will. God is a genie to you.

You have more worldly friends than godly ones, and the world loves you.

You lie, steal, cheat, manipulate, fornicate, covet, disrespect, practice sin without conviction

You believe your good works and law keeping will save you.

You believe you can continue to practice sin and still go to heaven.

You continue to deny Christ before men. “007 Christian.”

You have trouble understanding spiritual concepts.

You’re just not confident that you’re a child of God. The Spirit doesn’t testify.

You label people who follow the bible and who live a holy life as “radical.”

No growth after um-teen years, but yet an excuse for sin every time; and a mention of the past often (I’m better than I used to be. I don’t do that or this no more). Prodigal son story.

If any of these has convicted you, just know that God loves you and wants to save you. All you have to do is confess and repent of your sins and seek to be more like his Son. If your desire is genuine, his Holy Spirit will lead you to salvation.
Maybe, just maybe ur moniker was more sane, you just might make some folk out there to take you seriously but with this ur moniker all I can say is...
Re: Signs You Are Not A Child Of God by psychalade: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Maybe, just maybe ur moniker was more sane, you just might make some folk out there to take you seriously but with this ur moniker all I can say is...
. Truthfully BIGVAJINA is a very apt alias to be addressed as one of the sons of "god" grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Catholics Are Devoted To Mary / Darwin Day, 6 Facts About The Evolution Debate / Is This How The New N100 Note Will Go Into Extinction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.