Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. (885 Views)

Help My Dog Is Dying / My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys please what do I do for a first aid treatment, no vet in my area and I have to travel Abit to get one, so before I plan the trip with my work and little cousin , what do I do?

My dog's anus is swollen and red and She is Bleeding not regularly but most times. And she continuously lick it. She is a mixed breed ( local breed and a Rotwiller ) What do I do please I am confused!
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
U should have known what happened.

If you dont know, ask her to confess.

Another male dog in the ndighbourhood has entered her through the anus... I hope she enjoyed it sha

Anyways, as for treatment... I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
That tin is a bobrisky in dog clothing.
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Amakavula:
Hey guys please what do I do for a first aid treatment, no vet in my area and I have to travel Abit to get one, so before I plan the trip with my work and little cousin , what do I do?

My dog's anus is swollen and red and She is Bleeding not regularly but most times. And she continuously lick it. She is a mixed breed ( local breed and a Rotwiller ) What do I do please I am confused!

Or maybe you should just throw the dog away

very simple..
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Get alcohol lilke whiskey or gin or mantilated spirit then put it in a spray bottle and spray it in to the rectum to keep it from getting infected and be fast about it too because if it gets infected, it will only get worst.
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by GraGra247(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Its a sign that gays are an abomination. Disgusting set of people.
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by moneyadulttube: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
she is in mating period. it will be fine

4 Likes

Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by chloride6: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
I think she is in heat..

Find another dog to f.uck the hell out of her

I may be wrong though...

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by prinzetobi: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
mhd5757:
Get alcohol lilke whiskey or gin or mantilated spirit then put it in a spray bottle and spray it in to the rectum to keep it from getting infected and be fast about it too because if it gets infected, it will only get worst.

Wooooow!!!!!
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by prinzetobi: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
moneyadulttube:
she is in mating period. it will be fine

This is a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by feedapet: 5:11am On Dec 22, 2018
If she’s on heat, the vulva NOT the anus will be swollen with little drips of blood. Schedule appointment with a Veterinarian...
Re: Help !! My Dog Is Bleeding From It Anus. by Rany4all(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Was it actually from the anus or vulva (female genital)? A picture would have been helpful...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pet 'crossroad' / Caucasian Stud Available / Rot Dog Available For 55k .... Message Me Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.