Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Bank Phb Ph Inteview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Ph Inteview (883 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Ph Inteview by dfanz: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2007
what is bank phb interview like. for those that wrote in ph in mar, if u passed u ll be contacted if not ,
Re: Bank Phb Ph Inteview by offnwendy: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
Pls when were you contacted.I took the test and since then nothing has been heard of them.Cant one inquire from their offices?
Re: Bank Phb Ph Inteview by eneyesan(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2007
i got a text 4rm bankphb yesterday saying i passed the test and my interview date will be communicated to me shortly.pls anyone with an idea on the kind of question to expect shld pls inform the house .
Re: Bank Phb Ph Inteview by henryarm(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2007
HI Y'all

In respect to the receiving of SMS confirmation of success in the previously written BANK PHB Apptitude test at PH, I once recevied an SMS from Bank PHB yesterday but as I was about to open it the SMS just went off; it literaly disappeared.

Now I am beginning to wonder; not only what was the content of the SMS but also wat caused that mistery. Was it merely from the Network or I am having some evil forces against my progress?

Nevertheless, anyone with a detailed info. on wat was the content of any SMS received from Bank PHB on the 16th of april 2007 should pls forward it to my number on 08035414000 or better still post it right here.

I love u guys!
cheers.
Mbaegbu

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Total Oil / Valucard Nig. Needs IT Trainee / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.