Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,282 members, 7,967,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja (23672 Views)

Court Seals First Bank Offices In Umuahia (Photos) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Court Seals Union Bank Complex In Owerri – Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Coming from someone most likely in a night bus on his way from ragos to enugu after one year of hustling with pirated cds in lagos traffic.

Yoruba people always guessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2018
oweman:

Funds used by ibo's in running this outfits are stolen money so whats my own business there ?
The government has the right to take all neccesary steps to put a stop to whoever at wherever terrorist converge to plan evil including this facility under discussion .

Stole money from where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2018
2n2k:
This story get k leg.

How can the whole Banex complex be used as a mobile court for a government agency?

AEPB in FCT is an equivalent of LAWMA in Lagos. Its duty is to evacuate thrash not to set up mobile courts.
Its amazing my brother and to think that a court granted AEPB their request to seal a private property on their flimsy excuse, beats my imagination. A court of law aiding and abetting lawlessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:27am On Dec 22, 2018
18Ebiscoo:
The popular Banex Plaza located in Wuse 2, Abuja, was on Friday sealed off on the alleged order of a magistrate court.
Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) had gone to court asking for the vacation of the premises by Banex Plaza tenants.

Mr Chibuike Nzedinma, Chairman, Banex Plaza Wuse 2 Tenants Association, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the closure was uncalled for.

Nzedinma said that the board failed to officially notify them about the said court order.

“Some weeks back, the AEPB told us that they were going to use the plaza as a mobile court.

“But we could not see any mobile court on the said date, I personally went round to check but could not see, surprisingly, today (Friday) they sealed off some of our shops,” he said.

The chairman, who sued for calm, said they would seek redress in court for such an order to be vacated.

Also, Mrs. Nkoli Unachukwu, a tenant, said that such closure was detrimental to economic development of the country.

Unachukwu said that they had lost millions of Naira due to the closure.

She called on the Federal Government to intervene to prevent shut down of business in the plaza.

AEPB had allegedly demanded to use the premises for mobile court.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/court-seals-popular-shopping-mall-abuja/

How can u just wake up and "demand"... this is lawlessness
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by oxygen247(m): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2018
oweman:

Funds used by ibo's in running this outfits are stolen money so whats my own business there ?
The government has the right to take all neccesary steps to put a stop to whoever at wherever terrorist converge to plan evil including this facility under discussion .

Not your fault, poverty has eaten deep into your generation
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2018
So an Igbo man own that Banex plaza? Even Emab too. These people get money and properties. Honestly El Rufai statement they own 70% of Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Chai, wetin my customers go do now
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by puretayo(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2018
They have shut down another shop to chase thieves. This government is big joke.
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by almakiyyun(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
medolab90:
And so what should we do??

Abeg o any sure game for this weekend

Loto , baba ijebu and betnaija don finish this one finish.

1 Like

Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by KIA51(f): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2018
It isn't easy to relocate, beside sky memorial is a bit far from bannex plaza.

naijapikin2:
oya buyers and Sellers go to sky memorial, there are empty shops there
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Ok
Noted....is just an initial gra gra...
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by Kasjudy(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2018
18Ebiscoo:
The popular Banex Plaza located in Wuse 2, Abuja, was on Friday sealed off on the alleged order of a magistrate court.
Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) had gone to court asking for the vacation of the premises by Banex Plaza tenants.

Mr Chibuike Nzedinma, Chairman, Banex Plaza Wuse 2 Tenants Association, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the closure was uncalled for.

Nzedinma said that the board failed to officially notify them about the said court order.

“Some weeks back, the AEPB told us that they were going to use the plaza as a mobile court.

“But we could not see any mobile court on the said date, I personally went round to check but could not see, surprisingly, today (Friday) they sealed off some of our shops,” he said.

The chairman, who sued for calm, said they would seek redress in court for such an order to be vacated.

Also, Mrs. Nkoli Unachukwu, a tenant, said that such closure was detrimental to economic development of the country.

Unachukwu said that they had lost millions of Naira due to the closure.

She called on the Federal Government to intervene to prevent shut down of business in the plaza.

AEPB had allegedly demanded to use the premises for mobile court.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/court-seals-popular-shopping-mall-abuja/
naija and their instability. Anything can happen anytime and anywhere. And finally no one will be held responsible for such graviouse act. Poor Nigerians.
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
biafranation:
So an Igbo man own that Banex plaza? Even Emab too. These people get money and properties. Honestly El Rufai statement they own 70% of Abuja.

Hotels, Guest houses, Gardens for Chilling are 95% owned by Igbos in Abuja.

Plazas are 52% owned by Igbos while 40% by HausaFulanisKanuri the rest 8% for others
Re: Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja by mabea: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
My brothers are in that plaza o, they should open it ASAP before i vex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest: Lagos Tradefair Complex Traders Lock Shops (Video) / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.