Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. (620 Views)

For Women Sending Nudes... / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by Antoeni(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Women are sending love letters to a man who has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters. Chris Watts is serving life in prison after pleading guilty to murdering his wife, Shanann, and their daughters 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste. Prosecutors have released dozens of letters that are now pouring in to Watts in prison."In my heart, you are a great guy," one woman wrote. "If you do write me back I’d be the happiest girl alive that's for sure."Inside Edition reported another woman wrote "I find myself thinking a lot about you" and sent a photo of herself in a bikini. Watts was moved from a prison in Denver, Colorado to one in Wisconsin earlier this month.A psychologist told Inside Edition that women create a fantasy life for themselves especially with men behind bars. "It is oftentimes what we talk about when women seem to be attracted by bad boys. It is because they want to be the special person that can turn this life around and be able to attribute that to their own self esteem," Dr. Judy Ho said."It is oftentimes what we talk about when women seem to be attracted by bad boys. It is because they want to be the special person that can turn this life around and be able to attribute that to their own self esteem," Dr. Judy Ho said.

Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by Foodforthought: 1:52am On Dec 22, 2018
If they love him that much they should join him in prison

1 Like

Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by itzmoni(m): 2:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Gi
Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Foodforthought:
If they love him that much they should join him in prison
END OF STORY!
Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Some women are just so crazy sha!
Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by ednut1(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Dey shud be donated for scientific research
Re: Women Sending Love Letters To Man Serving Sentence For Killing Wife/daughter. by ValCon888: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2018
This can only happen abroad.

Nigerian women will never try this.

They've not finished replying the normal men toasting them on WhatsApp and Facebook its to now send a love letter to a murderer, wife killer and child killer.

Nigeran women gat more sense than that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Health Worker / Man Reveals What His Mom Told Him After She Caught Him Ma$turbating / Nigerian Sex Workers’ Reaction Towards Buhari’s Victory At Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.