Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. It Is Cheaper And Easier Than - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. It Is Cheaper And Easier Than (393 Views)

Cheaper And Most Reliable Bulk Voice Call/robocalls And Bulk SMS In Nigeria / How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. Not As Difficult As You Think. / If You Need A Loan To Start Your Own Small Business, This Is What You Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. It Is Cheaper And Easier Than by obrain1(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2018
In this article, you’ll learn how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and what’s required to be successful at it. All you need to do is pay attention.

Starting an importation business in Nigeria is not the usual… blah blah! I bet you probably think you need to have hundreds of thousand to start importation business in Nigeria!

But trust me, that’s not the case anymore.

You’ll be surprised that with as low as N10,000 you can start making 6figures within few months. You just need to be educated about this business and go about it the right way.

I’ve seen a case whereby a product of N6000 from China made my cousin over 5million naira in profit. In this case, one the product was sold for 15k in Nigeria.

One of the things you should be on the look-out for are winning products, or let me call it hot products. If you can have access to these products you’re 80% successful in your business.

What do you need to start this lucrative importation business in Nigeria?

well, it’s nothing you don’t already have. And if you don’t, they’re something you can easily get. You will simply need the following to get started:

*A personal computer (PC) or mobile phone
Fast internet Network
*A valid email address.
Valid and traceable home address where you
can receive the item you will order.
*Some few cash to get started (as little as
10,000 and no limitation).
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. It Is Cheaper And Easier Than by Ezypretty: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2018
how do one go about it?
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business. It Is Cheaper And Easier Than by obrain1(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Chat me up 08039597958. I'll teach you for free on how to start mini importation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If A Business Name Has Been Taken / . / Prices And Specification Of Solar Inverters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.