Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (26083 Views)

See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Rubbish... This One Has Enough Money Na... You Never see Situation Where You No Go See 50naira save
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by SEGLIZ: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Acidosis:
Why don't people invest daily or weekly instead? Does piggy bank yield any interest? I don't understand the logic behind piggy bank aside postponing your spending day.

If you're not getting any compounding interest on your daily or weekly savings, then you're not making any financial sense. Compound interest, not savings, is the most powerful force and wealth creator in the universe.

can you please enlighten us. info is vital but most don't have access and many does don't value it. hope know your way through this weekly investment.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

can you please enlighten us. info is vital but most don't have access and many does don't value it. hope know your way through this weekly investment.

Download piggybank or cowrywise app on playstore and do some study on both platforms.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Ibime(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Obviously some of our compatriots are children. Just like piggy bank was designed for children to save small denominations.

Adults use Savings accounts. Once money in your piggy bank reach N165K instead of accruing intereet in Savings Account, you know you lack common sense.

These foolish people are just showing their stupidity for the gram.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by SEGLIZ: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Download piggybank or cowrywise app on playstore and do some study on both platforms.

thanks. is that all I need to do? or some other things to accompany it?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

thanks. is that all I need to do? or some other things to accompany it?

Both apps are the electronic version of the traditional piggy bank. Good thing is that unlike the traditional one, you get certain interest on your savings over a specified period of time. It is safer, more yielding and convenient.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by SEGLIZ: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Ibime:
Obviously some of our compatriots are children. Just like piggy bank was designed for children to save small denominations.

Adults use Savings accounts. Once money in your piggy bank reach N165K instead of accruing intereet in Savings Account, you know you lack common sense.

These foolish people are just showing their stupidity for the gram.

you just here to mark the landers register, so we do see.
which bank in Nigeria will give you a reasonable interest? probably over 160k you'll get 1k at the end four month so, a man running a piggy bank is better off then, the only reason a good number of Nigerians still take money to banks is the risk of keeping it at home.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Larryfest:
Na the new online trend be this now, na waa for social media people sef must you publicise everything
Abi. They have finished with 'look all I bought with N1,500 in the market' they have started with this one now. Bunch of liars. Who puts N1,000 naira notes in a piggy bank..is that his own loose change?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by SEGLIZ: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Both apps are the electronic version of the traditional piggy bank. Good thing is that unlike the traditional one, you get certain interest on your savings over a specified period of time. It is safer, more yielding and convenient.

that's rather great. I do like you advised, do my findings and studies try get back at you.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by chiedozie198100: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Acidosis:
Why don't people invest daily or weekly instead? Does piggy bank yield any interest? I don't understand the logic behind piggy bank aside postponing your spending day.

If you're not getting any compounding interest on your daily or weekly savings, then you're not making any financial sense. Compound interest, not savings, is the most powerful force and wealth creator in the universe.

what should they invest in?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by pally123: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Abegi, no be who get money dey put am for piggy bank?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by 2shure: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2018
dats suffering bro fuc
u need help badly
wtf 165k in 4months
money u wee end up using it tondrink beer
im not rich but fuc i spend 350$ a month
fuc ppl are suffering men
fuc
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by PROPHETmichael: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Larryfest:
Na the new online trend be this now, na waa for social media people sef must you publicise everything

It's the new format yahoo boys are now using to beat EFCC.

EfCC: what is your source of income?

Yahoo boys: I did piggy bank for 2yrs.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by EmekaBlue(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
if na me i go hack d box steady

my lifestyle ehn undecided
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by ddjay: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
CastedAyo:
According to the man;
"I was able to save 165k in less than 4months. You can start a piggy bank, It helps. I’m posting this to inspire few people on the street of twitter."

http://igberetvnews.com/493828/man-shares-photos-money-able-save-piggy-bank-less-4-months/

and i suggest that piggy bank should be a real bank and not the one in the house for security reasons. u can open an account without atm or pass book just be depositing and transferring into that account.
MY ADVICE
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by condomuser: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Exactly, i wonder o. Open one new bank acc and call it piggybank, it's safer.

OkaNaUbe:
I don't do piggy bank. A Hausa man in my friend's area lost his savings (at home) this week when fire razed his home.

Have different bank account. Call one a "piggy bank " and let the bank be accessible to you.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Artistree: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
I don't believe all these piggy bank stories. Anybody can write anything to trend these days.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
It's true, I've saved 153k in 6months using a piggy bank.
Don't always doubt...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by Artistree: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
duduade:
All these piggy bank with 1000 naira notes

You people should have mercy
I only put 1k notes in my own...it's better.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by duduade: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Artistree:

I only put 1k notes in my own...it's better.

You rich o
Re: Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank by konkacid: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2018
I think this piggy bank of a thing is good for those who aren't disciplined with money. For me it's not an option. My money lying down there losing value everyday. Plenty plans to execute!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Branch Manager Sues Ecobank For N1.5 Billion / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.