Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys (1193 Views)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by GistMore: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Actress Funke Akindele Bello and her hubby, Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz, have welcomed a set of twin boys. Funke welcomed their bundles of joy in a UK hospital and is already back home in Lagos with her babies.

The couple had a private wedding in the UK in 2016.

Funke Akindele who welcomed her first child with her husband, wrote on her Insta-story;

“Thank you Lord. Oluwa e tobi (God is great)”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/funke-akindele-welcomes-first-child-with-husband-jjc-skillz

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by GistMore: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by stiles009(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2018
I pray this is real. She deserves every ounce of happiness she gets.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by Surulady: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
yes GOD OF YE AND AMEN HAS GIVEN YOU A NAME IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ENEMIES.....I PRAISE OF GOD SIGNS AND WONDERS MIRACLE THAT SPEAK FOR ITSELF IS ALL I PRAY FOR.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by GistMore: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by spongeisback: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations Funke!

Where's that IDIOT call nwamaikpe? What can you use to shame her again?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2018
grin I hope they are not fat babies like their mother cheesy

Abeg you can now get a 5 year old 94 dollars Adsense from us
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by Pavore9: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2018
AdsenseSnow:
grin I hope they are not fat babies like their mother cheesy

Abeg you can now get a 5 year old 94 dollars Adsense from us

Are you not proud that you like your own mother?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Bello and hubby welcome twin boys by nazablossom(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! A wonderful news. So happy for her.

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Nigerian Big Boy, Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Anita Joseph And Bobrisky Are Twinning / Mercy Johnson And Her Ever Shy Husband On His Birthday,hugged Him Tight(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.