Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,870 members, 7,980,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

� Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It (850 Views)

Those With Spiritual Eyes, Please Share Your Thoughts On This Matter / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

� Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
What is S Eyes ??

it represent the spiritual eye located in the body of all original human, this intro is actually for the newbies, who have probably not heard of it. When the eye is opened you will be able to see etheric spirit and access the Astral world without leaving your body.

Who should open the S eyes ??

it only for those who want to progress spiritually, as it connect you to the entire universe

Do it affect Religion ??

well, what i want people to know is that you can practice spirituality without religion and at the same time you can also practice spirituality with religion, As for me I practice spirituality with religion as it bind you to the good path of spirituality. so irrespective of your religon, you van attempt the S eye

is the S eyes dangerous ??

it is not dangerous when you are properly guided by someone who have experience it but it is very dangerous when you attempt it on your own

what are the benefit of opening the S eye ??

Below are the benefit

1. Connecting you to spiritual realm
2. instant manifestation of desire
3. hearing what people are thinking in their mind
4. Seeing and talking to spirit
5. Your world become colorful as you see vivid colors daily
6. your dreams become real and vivid

How to open the S eyes ??

There are lot of ways to open, some are slow while some are fast. The best method to open it is using sacred essence, which will be use for 7 days. After 7 days the S eyes will be open automatically.

The sacred essence is available for sale at a reputable price. pls If you are below 20 years, this not for you !!

After purchasing the sacred essence, I will give you an instructional eBook, which will teach you all by the things you need to know and you can always contact me for additional support as I'm experienced. Henceforth I will be your guide till you can stand by yourself .

contact me at elidaziel @ gmail . com

p.s Do not attempt it on your own

questions are welcome
Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by ObaKlaz: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2018
If your spiritual eyes are indeed open, please tell me my real names, to begin with.
Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
If your spiritual eyes are indeed open, please tell me my real names, to begin with.
telling you your real name is like prophesy,, which will only happen when you connect with God angel or when you get close to the creator. but opening your spiritual eye will allow you to see and hear what most human cannot. It different. Tho the process of opening your spiritual eye will make you connected to the Angelic world

I hope I have done enough justice to your question
Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by ObaKlaz: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
telling you your real name is like prophesy,, which will only happen when you connect with you guardian angel( God angel ) or when you get close to the creator. but opening your spiritual eye will allow you to see and hear what most human cannot. It different. Tho the process of opening your spiritual eye will make you connectee to the Angelic world

Telling me my name IS NOT prophecy or prophesying! Ever wonder why pastor whom you haven't met before walk up to you, tell you your name, where you're from and other details that they are not expected to know, like the first 5 names on your phone contact? THAT IS NOT THE PROPHECY; it's just to CATCH your ATTENTION for the real prophecies which are deeper in gravity, and to prove they are not charlatans. If you can't catch my attention by at least telling me my name, then you're just another charlatan seeking victims to be scammed. Or, is your s.s limited? grin

1 Like

Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Telling me my name IS NOT prophecy or prophesying! Ever wonder why pastor whom you haven't met before walk up to you, tell you your name, where you're from and other details that they are not expected to know, like the first 5 names on your phone contact? THAT IS NOT THE PROPHECY; it's just to CATCH your ATTENTION for the real prophecies which are deeper in gravity, and to prove they are not charlatans. If you can't catch my attention by at least telling me my name, then you're just another charlatan seeking victims to be scammed. Or, is your s.s limited? grin
I am beyond your brain, go get a sit.
Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by ObaKlaz: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
I am beyond your brain, go get a sit.
BUSTED! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by ObaKlaz: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
telling you your real name is like prophesy,, which will only happen when you connect with God angel or when you get close to the creator. but opening your spiritual eye will allow you to see and hear what most human cannot. It different. Tho the process of opening your spiritual eye will make you connected to the Angelic world

Balderdash!
Re: � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
To those sending mails, it has been received, expect reply shortly

(1) (Reply)

See Unilag Student And Her Friends Posts Their N @ked Photo On Twitter (18+ Only / Reasons You Should Consider Sleeping Naked. / 10 Things Women Do When They Lose Interest In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.