Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Interview: I Look Up To No One; My Style Of Music/rap Is Different – Remmique - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Interview: I Look Up To No One; My Style Of Music/rap Is Different – Remmique (334 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Doktor Blaq Ft Daruz - Like My Style.mp3 / Wizkid Ft Ozuna, Justin Bieber, Zion & Lennox – My Style / Remmique - Zaddy Official Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: I Look Up To No One; My Style Of Music/rap Is Different – Remmique by QueMedia: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
RemmiQue whose real name is Hassan Remilekun Qudus is a Rap artist/Song writer . He was born on 90s and bred in Mushin area of Lagos. He had his primary and secondary education there too. He also had a continuity of his education in Mushin and grew up there in the ghetto.

Giggle TV Interview with RemmiQue
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can we meet you?

Yes i am Hassan Remilekun Qudus and i am popularly called RemmiQue, I was born and bred in Mushin lagos.

2. How was your growing up like?

Growing up was awesome i dont really want to elucidate much on it.

3. Your educational background

I schooled in Eko boys High school , and I also continue my studies at the National Open University

4. How and when did you start your musical journey?

Professionally i started early 2010.

5. How do you see music? A job, A profession or A lifestyle?

Its all u stated here. Job profession and lifestyle. Music is me, i am music

6. How was it like working with Wytte and Williams Dee ?

Well its a good thing working with both.They're real brothers and prolific producers

7. Tell us about your first ever show performance?

Mhen this is big I just can’t recollect the show to tag as my first ever show

8. How was it like, the first time you meet YCee & vector?

It was a dream come true to meet, Haven’t really meet with Ycee, but Vector and wytte are more like a brothers to me. I also have a song with YCee (An An!!). In 2017

9. What inspired the song “Gberatan”?
RemmiQue https://g.co/kgs/UeWopj
My environment and the people around me..

10. Recently, you were spotted in the studio with William Dee and Zec the brave guy, should we be expecting anything soon?

Yes 'One Thing' is the new hit coming.

11. Have you ever been in a competition? How was it like?

The only competition I have is myself

12. Apart from music, what else do you enjoy doing?

Doing work of art, basically face my handwork

13. Name 4 Nigerian artists you really wish to work with.

Wizkid, reminisce, olamide and Vector lets just stick to these 4. For now

14. As a street Hardcore rapper how can you cope having shows in a Calm events like Parlour Party or Just a little Gathering?

It doesn’t affect at all music is my way and Is a business I love doing most.

15. Who do you look up to in the music industry?

Its God just God, I look up to no one, My style of music is different

16. How do you feel been signed under Management or Record Label ?

I’m not under any record label or management

17. What you do during you leisure time?

I hangout with my team

18. What next should we be expecting from RemmiQue?

accompanied with the new hit #One thing, it's going to be available on all musical platforms Soon
Follow up on instagram/ twitter / facebook @RemmiQue_ for updates RemmiQue https://g.co/kgs/UeWopj

19. Message to your fans

God bless you for supporting the brand RemmiQue. God bless u all. Eyin temi oya.

20. Message to Giggle TV

Thanks for the love and support. GOD BLESS U REAL BIG. OJU ONI TIYIN O

Thanks you so much for your time, we really appreciate the little time you took to answer our questions.

View RemmiQue full details here
RemmiQue https://g.co/kgs/UeWopj

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Give Balon D'or For Music, Who Will You Give? / Smooth Cayenne Pineapple Suckers Goes For #25 Per Each / Trending Music: Efe – "Far Away" (Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.