Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

15-yr-old Self-made Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 15-yr-old Self-made Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T (632 Views)

Monkey Opens Plate Of Fruit, Eats In Style, Wows Social Media Users (photos) / John Collison, 27-year-old Harvard Dropout, World Youngest Self-made Billionaire / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15-yr-old Self-made Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T by Greatgr: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kelvin Doe AKA DJ focus is from Sierra Leone and he loves inventing. Kevin is an extraordinarily talented kid. He literally goes to trash can find broken electronics parts and make stuff on his own. He does incredibly interesting things himself. In Sierra Leone they have not too much electricity, light will come up once in a week and the rest of the month dark. So he made his own battery to power light in people’s houses, try some reverse engineering made his own FM radio transmitter. He made his own generator called ‘BEE MAN LION GENERATOR” because he needed it. The generator supply current to radio station.
Kelvin thinks we have challenges in our community and he could solve it by inventing a radio station for people to air their opinions and make crucial issues, disturbing issues in the community known to who can find solution to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ0scsbrU38

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Vehicle By Surajo / What To Expect With The Future Of AI Technology / Exchange NSF To PST Converter Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.