Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

Davido Set To Dump Lekki For Banana Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Dump Lekki For Banana Island (676 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Dump Lekki For Banana Island by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Davido is set to dump Lekki for Banana Island after his new ride arrives Nigeria.

He revealed this via his official handle, after he shared a photo of his new Rolls Royce Cullinan and captioned it

“MY NEW BITCH!! ROLLS TRUCK!!!! ���� OYA BE COMING HOME. ! �”

Davido who disclosed his new plans in an exchange with a follower dotunoflagos who asked him to come and pack the ride in his father's house since their is no more space in his (Davido) own compound..

See the exchange below..
https://zenithnaija.com/davido-set-to-dump-lekki-for-banana-island/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Davido Set To Dump Lekki For Banana Island by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
More
Re: Davido Set To Dump Lekki For Banana Island by itspzpics(m): 6:03am On Dec 23, 2018
cheesy boss

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019 : Video Of Crowd At The Portharcourt Audition Center / This Is The Most Expensive New Car Ever Sold, Costs $19 Million (photos) / The Nigeria Rapper Mc Smoke Saying Charlie Boy Most Pay Me My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.