Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) (3905 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by amaechi1: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2018
The president unknowingly has sparked off a movement.

4+4

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2018
madridguy:
See campaign without jumping up and down sharing money. Sai Baba is a movement a million Atiku cannot stop.

APC

Next Level.
See ehn, Baba is not just a movement, he is a RELIGION!!

I pity Atiku. There's no hope in sight. Secondus, Bruce, Reno et al go just chop him money clean mouth. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2018
see swag

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2018
Talknochip:
Another well crafted manipulative gesture design to keep the gullible ones from thinking,reasoning and asking questions!
Gullible like these dumb modafvckers kneeling and crying while worshiping the picture of another dumb modafvcker? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
This suppose to be in FrontPage buh our mods are biased, it won't happen
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
Kikikiki this one is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin
[/s]
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by amaechi1: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:
Look at how hungry these street ones are looking, especially the one in the last picture.

I'm sure the man is starving for the past four days and he's busy giving 4+4 sign.

Foolish and gullible set of creatures supporting a bigotic terrorist.

By the time Jubril is done with you all supporting him, your poverty and hunger level will not just increase to 4+4, it will be 4 multiply by 4.

Yes hungry indeed. Suddenly, hunger just came.
Today's senseless looting is the recipe for tomorrow's hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by amaechi1: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Talknochip:
Another well crafted manipulative gesture design to keep the gullible ones from thinking,reasoning and asking questions!

Questions:
1. Should we allow those who looted our tomorrow to return to power
Ans. 4+4;

2. Should we continue in the gains made in railway, agriculture and completing abandon projects:
Ans 4+4
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by lereinter(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2018
amaechi1:

Questions:
1. Should we allow those who looted our tomorrow to return to power
Ans. 4+4;

2. Should we continue in the gains made in railway, agriculture and completing abandon projects:
Ans 4+4

these are the people that looted your tomorrow
Ameachi
Akpabio
Kalu
Maina
Tinubu
Nyako etc

it's a pity you mentioned railway, agriculture as gains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Pat081: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
CANCELLED!
It will not Stand! Neither will it Come to Pass!
is better u let ur mind b 50 -50 lf bubu win life goes on and if ur brother Atiku win life will still goes on dan 4 u to put all ur life on Atiku and he loss u may do wot is bad ooooooo
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Pat081:
is better u let ur mind b 50 -50 lf bubu win life goes on and if ur brother Atiku win life will still goes on dan 4 u to put all ur life on Atiku and he loss u may do wot is bad ooooooo

Whatever happens will not Affect me!
Neither am I after Atiku!

All I desire and Pray for Nigeria is for Pmb to be taken off! Any of the Contestant should takeover...

I have my Candidate across parties and that's how I vote!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Baba is a religion. 100% confirm.

Corrinthians:
See ehn, Baba is not just a movement, he is a RELIGION!!

I pity Atiku. There's no hope in sight. Secondus, Bruce, Reno et al go just chop him money clean mouth. cheesy
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by tuniski: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
jpphilips:

I get so pissed when people compare a privatization failure like Atiku with Buhari, Atiku's defeat will not make headlines, after the elections, he will wake up to a bad news more shocking that an Obese individual hit by a trailer.
Buhari is a religion, Atiku is a common criminal.
Of course buhari is the religion of buharideens!
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Pat081: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Righteousness89:

Whatever happens will not Affect me!
Neither am I after Atiku!

All I desire and Pray for Nigeria is for Pmb to be taken off! Any of the Contestant should takeover...

I have my Candidate across parties and that's how I vote!
my own personal prayer is dat God should put d best person dia
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by yrex01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:
Look at how hungry these street ones are looking, especially the one in the last picture.

I'm sure the man is starving for the past four days and he's busy giving 4+4 sign.

By the time Jubril is done with you all supporting him, your poverty and hunger level will not just increase to 4+4, it will be 4 multiply by 4.
those r d real voters with valid PVC not online chest beaters like u.
God bless Nigeria !!
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by abokikhalifa: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:

Can you pass a constructive message without insulting ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Rochas Atikulated? Caption This Photo (pics) / Prince Ned Nwoko Lands In Antarctica / Article Written By Usman Umar From Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.