Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event (32614 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2018
donfineboi:

Abeg waka!!
Lol
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by innocential3032(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
May our souls rest in peace.....
abeg ooooo, ayam not among for now oooooo
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by eClaireJacy(f): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Haaa.. Nobody is alive oo. May he rest in peace .
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by donfineboi: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Peacefulgold(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2018
the way people caption news is so funny..someone dat fell and broke his neck and spinal cord before dying ,and op u are saying he slumped and died...rip to d dead..
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2018
He probarbly thought that Rambo was real. All these mediocre untrained so call perfomers.

i blame joblessnes
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Peacefulgold:
the way people caption news is so funny..someone dat fell and broke his neck and spinal cord before dying ,and op u are saying he slumped and died...rip to d dead..
i wonder oo!! grin here i am thinking that the guy must have had a heart attack.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Oweku: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2018
I guess too much alcohol.. I have seen such before..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing... Its free.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Has he never heard of Health and Safety Rules?
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Ubdavis(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2018
The house has become as noisy as the market place
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by jetroolowole(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Mankosi:
Why are people slumping these days? Last week Thursday a friend of mine slumped and died too and was buried on Friday the next day and that was the end of a Man of 53yrs....
He even came to his office that Thursday morning and gave directions to staff then left and after about an hour they got a msg that their boss is dead. Just like that.
What's happening? Is there sth we are not eating right or what?
Poor diet, lack of exercise, eating too many junk food and many more
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2018
This is Death by mistake or miscalculation! May it never be our portion. One needs to be careful these days, death lurks everywhere looking for the slightest mistake and zampp he takes, let's beware, may God protect us through out this year, 2019 and beyond Amen.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Onyi22(f): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2018
hayjayman:

For now, only you abeg!!
Lol
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Onyi22(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
Oga speak for urself
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by Silensa(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
it does not matter where you are or what you are doing, as long as there's network and your village people connect to you, your own have finish grin

If possible I want to like and re-like this.
Village people have now upgraded to wireless
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by mechanics(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2018
That's funny, the money he will not see.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by okwabayi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
logon599:
Wow. RIP to him. I've seen footballers land in several awkward manners, on their head, neck etc and wonder how they manage to stand up without breaking something. Wrestlers too.
Exercise hardens the body considerably. The break dancers he was trying to emulate do plenty of press ups and sit-ups to harden their bodies so they can do skills regular people can’t. I’m sure he thought luck was a stronger guiding force hence his untimely demise.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by okwabayi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
For me the two step, azonto and crip walk are more than enough. If I mix those moves over and over I can come up with tens of variations.
R.I.P. to the deceased. I hope he passed away doing something he loved.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by legba1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:

Abeg hold am there....u and who dey resp in peace...
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, He shouldn’t be rushed to the MORTUARY yet.
He may be in SPINAL SHOCK.
He should be rushed to the hospital immediately, a competent one for that matter
Spinal shock?
I don’t think you know what that is.
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by philsbaba: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
Emi ati gbogbo nairalander ni.
may god punish you bro
Re: Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event by logon599: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
okwabayi:

Exercise hardens the body considerably. The break dancers he was trying to emulate do plenty of press ups and sit-ups to harden their bodies so they can do skills regular people can’t. I’m sure he thought luck was a stronger guiding force hence his untimely demise.

Yea exactly, exercise is a key thing. That's why I get serious body pains whenever I exert pressure on the field because fitness never dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hospital Produces Wrong Corpse Of Nurudeen Alowonle For Burial / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.