Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,370 members, 7,884,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? (725 Views)

Raw Feeding In Dogs, The Pros And Cons. ( The Pet Hour Show) / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / New Boerboel Owner; Suggest Feeding And Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? by OsuGanja(m): 2:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Good morning guys,I’m about to get a large breed and I want to feed the dog raw at all times... Or most of the time... How do I go about it ? Sourcing healthy meat? How to serve the dog without wasting it?? The right proportion and all that... Every form of help will be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Re: Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? by Yorubaseeker: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello chief, i think you deciding to get a dog and feed on raw diet is a fantastic idea. and it is something i recommend for all dog owner to try because of its numerous advantage on dogs.
how to go about it, just get a good source of meat go to an abattoir close to you and arrange to getting meat from them depending on your location that how the prices vary i would say buy a matured cow thigh there are more meat in that region. the price in my area is 30k for over 500 pieces of meat that can last you for months
another source is shop rite you can get chicken from them a kilo there is 900 and it normally really clean.

but introducing to a new dog shouldn't just be at once you might boil some and give some fresh and as it get use to it boom it would keep taking
but another thing to note when doing raw feeding is that you have to de-worm every-month as sometimes the meat might have some little worms and thus you deforming is keeping your dog safe.

buy abeg not every time raw meat add dry food to it meal.
good luck to whatever dog you get

2 Likes

Re: Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? by Yorubaseeker: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello chief, i think you deciding to get a dog and feed on raw diet is a fantastic idea. and it is something i recommend for all dog owner to try because of its numerous advantage on dogs.
how to go about it, just get a good source of meat go to an abattoir close to you and arrange to getting meat from them depending on your location that how the prices vary i would say buy a matured cow thigh there are more meat in that region. the price in my area is 30k for over 500 pieces of meat that can last you for months
another source is shop rite you can get chicken from them a kilo there is 900 and it normally really clean.

but introducing to a new dog shouldn't just be at once you might boil some and give some fresh and as it get use to it boom it would keep taking
but another thing to note when doing raw feeding is that you have to de-worm every-month as sometimes the meat might have some little worms and thus you deforming is keeping your dog safe.

buy sbeg not every time raw meat add dry food to it meal.
Re: Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? by OsuGanja(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Yorubaseeker:

buy abeg not every time raw meat add dry food to it meal.

Taiwo Na me Lekan Taekwon �
Re: Any Ideas On Raw Feeding ? by Yorubaseeker: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2019
OsuGanja:

ohhh chief taekwon

Taiwo Na me Lekan Taekwon �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale / Dalmatian Pups Available / My Gsd Is Almost 8 Months Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.