Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

"The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband (49024 Views)

“when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Nobodys(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2018
kestolove95:
Ugly woman
checks her DP.....

Sings 'Jealousy is the root of hatred, jealousing another man's properrrrtttyyy, JEALOUSY'....*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by oldman112(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Vicdayz:

Nigerian fashion blogger and entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji-Kanu shares cute photo with her husband as she captions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrtR9D6ANAX/?hl=en
. Still searching for cute
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Pruwa: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmmmn
You guys should know by now that she likes attention!!!
Stop giving her the attention should is seeking
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by akinszz: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Iranu

Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
This Buhari government sef angry angry angry
Wetin Buhari do you, forgive Buhari Na, Buhari don suffer for your hands grin

1 Like

Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Onyi22(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2018
ValCon888:
Must you make it public?
There are children and young people on social media.
And these are the type of values you're sending to them.
Some people need sense from Santa Claus this xmas sad
Even u dat rush to view it, u also need sense
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Jesus wept.

A generation of oloshos. The man too is somewhat dense. How can he tolerate this from his wife ?
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by PStacks(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Ngbeke
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Studyinchina200(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2018
ValCon888:
Must you make it public?

There are children and young people on social media.

And these are the type of values you're sending to them.

Some people need sense from Santa Claus this xmas sad

You be hypocrite
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Topmaike007(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by obinna58(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2018
I wonder what's on her mind when she posted this
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2018
derrydinny:
ipob women and shamelessness are like 5&6

You are very correct!
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by anambraamaka: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Hoelosho
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by 77up(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2018
kestolove95:
Ugly woman
You are uglier .

stop hating , she doesn't responsible for your saddy pained life.
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2018
These nairalanders have no chill. See them shamelessly expressing jealousy over someone's marriage.

You deserve your leaders.
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by nazablossom(f): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
When will you have sense Laura
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by sneezeemek(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
JESUS OOOOOOOH shocked
Decryptor:

At least she's "facking" her husband unlike ewedurian women who "Bleep" their agbo and monkeytail customers
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Otu oma
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by Innoskysky: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
What are u up to Linda
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by WizJesus007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
madjam:

Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everything doable alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb
Asif say na only yu de sponsor himself or dey go skul...Hustle Joor !
Re: "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband by WizJesus007(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
She don dey Hot olrdy...Toilet dey there sha...Quickie issallow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.