Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) (1769 Views)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Afamed: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
guy Just go if you don't want to help.

APC, pdp, kowa, aac I don't care just give me the connection.

Over 10 accounts are ready to terrorise
We don't need you to terrorise people. We win people to our sides with facts and figures. You can meet PDP where propaganda is their main tools. Where dishing out fake data is their tools of winning election. We don't need people like you.
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Hunger!!!
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=myboy2111 post=74094021][/quote]

What of blue circle....lolzzz
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Iwillbegreat: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Afamed:

We don't need you to terrorise people. We win people to our sides with facts and figures. You can meet PDP where propaganda is their main tools. Where dishing out fake data is their tools of winning election. We don't need people like you.
okay. Bye
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Iwillbegreat: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Bizibi:
Hunger!!!
hmm Christmas don reach, no 5 naira for hand
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Iwillbegreat: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm God next life abeg don't bring me come Africa..

Even though in poor family in Europe or America be not Africa
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
hmm Christmas don reach, no 5 naira for hand
I know!! BMC na your last bus stop.
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Iwillbegreat: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Bizibi:
I know!! BMC na your last bus stop.
don't even know what to do again, to see food today another wahala

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
don't even know what to do again, to see food today another wahala
join them na,atleast they will pay you to clap for the president.
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Iwillbegreat: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Bizibi:
join them na,atleast they will pay you to clap for the president.
wetin I dey try do so

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Afamed:

hehehehehe, hypocrite trying to be a saint,funny.
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
wetin I dey try do so
don't worry,em dey this forum,find them....
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by zlantanfan: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
wetin I dey try do so
Buhari won't be sharing fg money as you think, atiku is the dollar man now but it would be hard to get to that dollars because his handlers need something to loot so it won't reach you.

My advice is to find a rich politician contesting (gov, house of rep, senate), find one who is having so much pressure stacked against him.

Then create a WhatsApp group supporting him massively with links to nairaland etc,.

Then trying getting the politician phone number especially WhatsApp (I have a lot of them) and they would deal with you directly, (na wetin tonye dey take quench hunger from udom hand be that).

If you are expecting buhari or BMC you won't get a dime, and saraki, ogd are just eating atikwu dollars alone
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Deathstroke00(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2018
We support Buhari for who he is, not for any money, but because he is the right man to take us to the next level, a man of integrity.

Put it at the back of ur mind that u wont regret supporting him. By just supporting him means u are part of the BMC
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Afamed: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehe, hypocrite trying to be a saint,funny.
I don't trade banter with kids
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by gare(f): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Whoever have the connection, please I want to join.

Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had, so I'll like to praise him here.

We can chat on WhatsApp about the fee, don't worry I'm great at marketing

The fee is 30k a month tax free and you must be a very bad/pathetic liar
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Bizibi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Afamed:

I don't trade banter with kids
hehehehehehe,yea!! Lolzzz
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by gabbylight: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Like Baru
Maina
Babachir Lawal
Ganduje e.t.c ABI

ABI na only those who stole in the PDP are looters

I hope you have your dictionary very close to you!

Why are u wasting your precious time answering these things with malfunction brains who don't even know the meaning of what they pronounced.
Ask them the meaning of integrity, I'm sure they don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by gabbylight: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Deathstroke00:
We support Buhari for who he is, not for any money, but because he is the right man to take us to the next level, a man of integrity.

Put it at the back of ur mind that u wont regret supporting him. By just supporting him means u are part of the BMC

Pls define the word "Integrity"
Re: I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) by Babanl(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atiku Can't Win Buhari Now (facts) / I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha / The Long Arm Of The Law Will Soon Catch Up With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.