Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye (2518 Views)

Onyinye Omenuga: Peter Obi Congratulates Young Nigerian Uk Awardee / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by etebefia: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2018
This is the case of Zara gift Onyinye, to keep her job she had to tell lies and insult her tribe while praising the north, she also had to identify with Fulani herdsmen and their cows just to please Buhari and his APC.
Below are her lies and hate speeches against her tribe.

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Gozzzy(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2018
I rather loose my job and go back to farming in my village than insult Igbo tribe.... Even in death, I'll never insult Igbo tribe, I'll defend Igbo with every thing in me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Ezinwa120: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2018
The girl is really stupid, nobody takes her serious except fools

9 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by nazicartel(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
who's Zara Gift onyinyechi ?.. Another Lauretta onochie or that Lagos man

4 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nigerianization(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2018
But it's true
Jos to Maiduguri is about about 8 - 9 hours and cost about 3,500 while Lagos to Onitsha that is not up to that is close to 12k now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Omnipresent(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Stop giving attention to useless fellows. Yes it's expensive but this is people's business. Why can't she open her own transport company and move people cheap or even free?

10 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by GuyWise101(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerianization:
But it's true
Jos to Maiduguri is about about 8 - 9 hours and cost about 3,500 while Lagos to Onitsha that is not up to that is close to 12k now
How many check-up points are in Jos to Maiduguri?

Now compare it with Lagos to Onitsha and see how much the drivers have to pay.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by nnachukz(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
From Zaria to Sokoto no police or Army check, so no egunje, but from Abuja to Onitsha you will meet not less than 20 police and Army check points with each collecting bribe of N100 upward. Then why won't it be costly. All these obstructions are just there to hamper smooth movement of goods down South.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by KraticKratus: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
nnachukz:
From Zaria to Sokoto no police or Army check, so no egunje, but from Abuja to Onitsha you will meet not less than 20 police and Army check points with each collecting bribe of N100 upward. Then why won't it be costly. All these obstructions are just there to hamper smooth movement of goods down South.

This is what happens when you are rich and lose a war.

Ask the Germans. They are still paying through their noses for the war they lost.

3 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Truth is always bitter

4 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by mightyhazell: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
nnachukz:
iji brain dia

2 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by mightyhazell: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
KraticKratus:

Ask the Germans. They are still paying through their noses for the war they lost.
well,.. I'd rather lose a war and still become rich than win a war and become ravaged by disease illiteracy and self made terror

17 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by nnachukz(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2018
KraticKratus:

The person criticising them should have done proper research on why it is so before ignorantly saying what she is saying. I'm sure she won't do any better if placed in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by bender79: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2018
One thing some igbo people don't know is that not all igbo's share thesame philosophy. So in their stupidity if any one goes contrary that means that person isn't igbo wheras that person is full blooded igbo with a contrary opinion.shame

2 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by SchoolZinicc: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerianization:
But it's true

Business florish where people are willing to pay what it's worth. You don't progress in business when you are forced to sell without a choice.

That's why you see progress by Igbos in transport sector.

1 Like

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Caseless: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Gozzzy:
I rather loose my job and go back to farming in my village than insult Igbo tribe.... Even in death, I'll never insult Igbo tribe, I'll defend Igbo with every thing in me.
you can use chemical weapon on the entire SE if you are paid. Is there anything you people won't do for money? Just shut up!

Gift onyinye was right. Those people can take advantage of any situation because of lack of fear of God. As a 'corper' in that region, I know what I went through in the hands of their market men and women.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Highesschief1: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
May be the igbos are also responsible for the high cost of international and domestic flights this season too.... No body will tell you that this vehicles turn back almost empty to load back to the east..nobody will tell you that from onitsha to Lagos is just 500.... Mumu people.. Imagine them Bashing a whole tribe for watin no concern them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari has finally divided this country...We in the North knows the depth of hatred an average Northerner has for the Igbos.

They prefer Atiku to Buhari but the challenge is the VP that's from Igbo that Atiku chose.

This country is finished... it's just a matter of time
Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by KillTheZombies: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
We all know the idiotic efulefu sells her rotten vagina to disease-ridden alhajis for stipends just like lauretta onochie the palmwine drunkard.

Unfortunately we live in a time when Igbos have good memory and efulefus and their offsprings pay for their sins no matter how long it takes. The immediate profits they get will not last but the left fingers they use to point to their father's house to insult it will grow rotten. She and the other idiot that calls himself pigo hedliger on facebook whom I know like the back of my palm down to his family house. That idiot that almost got rusticated while in the university has been insulting Igbos on FB because he's paid to belong to #IsupportDumbohari campaign group.

grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Xander85: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gozzzy:

True dat bros!

Sadly, the likes of Igbokwe in Lagos and the myriad of efulefu Igbo 'chiefs' and politicians ever ready to kiss Buharis' butt tells us Alaigbo has a problem with these sort of scum among us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Pigsandidiots: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin See as truth dey peper these people body lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
I saw the post, the girl is a brutal liar.

A married prostitute lying...same as onochie and igbokwe.

May God save her useless soul.

3 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Xander85: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:
We all know the idiotic efulefu sells her rotten vagina to disease-ridden alhajis for stipends just like lauretta onochie the palmwine drunkard.

Unfortunately we live in a time when Igbos have good memory and efulefus and their offsprings pay for their sins no matter how long it takes. The immediate profits they get will not last but the left fingers they use to point to their father's house to insult it will grow rotten.

grin grin

Was watching a news programme on Ben television some years back prior to the 2015 elections, and the woman Onochie was one of the panellists. They were discussing Biafra, IPOB, etc, and i was taken aback at the womans bile towards Ndigbo...at a point she made statements to the effect that she's not Igbo and they shouldn't include Asaba, or wherever it was she came from, in the Biafra agenda! I then wondered what this evil witch had to say about the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and others tagging the 1966 coup a Igbo coup, and what she thought of the loses Ndigbo have incurred as a people because of the actions of some army officers from present day Delta State!

Just forget about her! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Xander85: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Caseless:
you can use chemical weapon on the entire SE if you are paid. Is there anything you people won't do for money? Just shut up!

Gift onyinye was right. Those people can take advantage of any situation because of lack of fear of God. As a 'corper' in that region, I know what I went through in the hands of their market men and women.

Interesting!

Care to point out ethnic groups that are shining lights of moral rectitude that Ndigbo could learn from? I'm waiting!

1 Like

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by KillTheZombies: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xander85:

Was watching a news programme on Ben television some years back prior to the 2015 elections, and the woman Onochie was one of the panellists. They were discussing Biafra, IPOB, etc, and i was taken aback at the womans bile towards Ndigbo...at a point she made statements to the effect that she's not Igbo and they shouldn't include Asaba, or wherever it was she came from, in the Biafra agenda! I then wondered what this evil witch had to say about the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and others tagging the 1966 coup a Igbo coup, and what she thought of the loses Ndigbo have incurred as a people because of the actions of some army officers from present day Delta State!

Lauretta is an irredeemable idiotic efulefu who can't even move freely on the streets of Asaba but hides in Abuja to lick up seminal fluid from Diseased pro-dumbohari Alhajis and politicians. Abuja is her 'village'.

Take a very good look at her best picture, does she look healthy to you? She is a walking reservoir full of diseases. No one takes her serious. Ashawo no dey get principle and shame when money dey ground. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xander85:

What a perfect turn.....

One day we must re-write that history....

My problem with Nnamdi kanu is accomodating people like you, onochie, amaechi, in his biafra agenda.

Anyday all these south south states are cut off from biafra....i will gladly and wholeheartedly join the struggle as it now be a struggle for the emancipation of ndigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Lauretta is an irredeemable idiotic efulefu who can't even move freely on the streets of Asaba but hides in Abuja to lick up seminal fluid from Diseased pro-dumbohari Alhajis politicians. Abuja is her 'village'.

Take a very good look at her best picture does she look healthy to you? She is a walking reservoir full of diseases. No one takes her serious. Ashawo no dey get principle and shame when money dey ground. grin

Oga leave her alone.
If u want to attack her, then attack all from asaba to agbor and in rivers state from etche to ikwerre...spare no one.
All of them are same them....no difference.
Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by RTSC: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xander85:

Interesting!

Care to point out ethnic groups that are shining lights of moral rectitude that Ndigbo could learn from? I'm waiting!
I am waiting for him to answer too

Caseless come and answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by KillTheZombies: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:

I am waiting for him to answer too

Caseless come and answer.

If that almajeri zombie says anything common-sensical I'll swallow my head.

The question weak am, he come pick race like coward Nigerian soldier wey shekau dey pursue. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by kettykin: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerianization:
But it's true

How many people are going to maiduguri.
Lagos to onitsha as at the last check is showing busy at full blast

3 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by nokatakata: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
even if they get the biafrau.d, many of them won't go because they know biafruad will be hell for them.

2 Likes

Re: Insult Your Tribe And Keep Your Job - Zara Gift Onyinye by Asshurbanipal: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Buses return empty to lagos and abuja to cater for the high demand. Its natural for the fares to double

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / BREAKING: PDP Caucus Elects Chinda Reps Minority Leader / Over 150 Ongoing Road Projects In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.