Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele (19138 Views)

How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
And this one is supposed to be a prophecy...
Sitting on the fence n claiming prophecy, the only thing I know for sure is that APC will never retain power in aso rock come 2019 and anyone that votes for them should be bundled to the nearest psychiatrist hospital...
And wen u hear ur friend muttering 4x4 and next level please do the needful...
BTW who knows the family and friends of this runaway patient below me?

Don't kill yourself o, cos APC will win fair and square!

Not everyone is stupid to return PDP to power after 16 years of ruining Nigeria, with uncompleted projects dotting the length and breadth of the country.

Wait sef...PDP don complete their National Secretariat building project?

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by abelisticx(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Mccullum:
Not only these predictors claiming visions under pretext of being men of God knows that Atiku can't win Buhari even OBJ, IBB and others aware of this that's why they're getting silent systematically because they've seen that political atmosphere is not clear for Atiku to win at all.

Next Level is rigging bell like never before...

PMB/PYO na them sure pass.
You guys hv started rigging selection, sorry election
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2018
johnmba:
He is saying a fact. I wish pdp presented a different candidate
It is only a core northerner that can contest against buhari and give him a tough contest. Saraki can't beat buhari. Atiku is an old horse in the game ,he knows the game inside out. He is the only alone that can break buhari stronghold ,anytime buhari contests against a non core northerner he always wins hands down in his region . But now it is Fulani Vs Fulani
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by danot1030: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
All this political pastors/prophets that based results on efforts and ability not on God's purpose and power.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by NonsoWow: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
onatisi:

It is only a core northerner that can contest against buhari and give him a tough contest. Saraki can't beat buhari. Atiku is an old horse in the game ,he knows the game inside out. He is the only alone that can break buhari stronghold ,anytime buhari contests against a non core northerner he always wins hands down in his region . But now it is Fulani Vs Fulani
You don't know anything at all. Atiku is the easiest person for buhari to wallop. I am not a fan of political prophesies but this one is very easy to see if you are politically savvy. Saraki was the only one among the PDP contenders who could have really caused buhari headache. Honestly, I heaved a sigh of relief when he lost the primary. Kwankwaso would have troubled buhari too but not as much as Saraki. Trust me, this will be the easiest election that buhari will face in his political career.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by micflo28(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
No sane mind will vote for a party that has a stubborn man for a president. He takes no correction, he doesnt retrace his steps. He is lost in the woods while the nation is in abject poverty and a few have the wealth. Buhari is a huge failure. He failed to listen and make adjustments.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by youngdopeboy: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
true!!! We on to the NEXT LEVEL
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by BigBashiru: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
A big lie Nigerians have been told is that it's only APC and PDP. omoyele sowore of the AAC will be sworn in May 2019.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by BigBashiru: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sowore is debating Atiku on the presidential debate in January on each of their plans as the future president. A young visionary. Many countries have younger presidents. Nigeria cannot be the only exception. Sowore2019!
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Samade7: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
princeisah26:
The God wai do am for Man u go definitely do am for Nigerians �

Wetin God do for man u? U mean defeating ordinary Cardiff? Let Tottenham, Man city, Liverpool come their way before we know say God don do it for dem. grin grin grin

Abeg na joke. O
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
You don't know anything at all. Atiku is the easiest person for buhari to wallop. I am not a fan of political prophesies but this one is very easy to see if you are politically savvy. Saraki was the only one among the PDP contenders who could have really caused buhari headache. Honestly, I heaved a sigh of relief when he lost the primary. Kwankwaso would have troubled buhari too but not as much as Saraki. Trust me, this will be the easiest election that buhari will face in his political career.
ok let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Nasseeer: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Deepthoughts:
And what about the numerous former pdp politicians now in Apc what would be there Fate?.
same fate awaits them if they are found guilty
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Tundeobama(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
sleek214:
bunch of idiots parading themselves as pastors.
Pdp never again after 16 years south south and south west is not voting you again.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by olajizz01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nasseeer:
After 2019 election, PDP will become history. Many of their politicians will end up in jail.
That's the reason why I and my family are voting bubu,I want corrupt OBJ and his cohort in jail.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Halo22: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Well only God Sees the end from the beginning. Am sure He alone can make one to win or lise based on the prayers of the people. If that happens, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by FreshestManny(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
So this one is a prophecy ba? It is common knowledge that PDP will have it tough come 2019. Cheap way of getting more members. #smh.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by chukseric504869: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
all I knw is 4+ 4 =next level weda prophecy or not
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Kingspin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Somebody is writing trash
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
As far predicting election results goes, only one Prophet Wale has proved to be correct in all his statement ...the rest , like this man, is just forcasting

naijapikin04:

Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos, has predicted that it will be difficult for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari at February 2019 polls because they failed to do the right thing from the beginning.

The Primate made the pronouncement while giving out 2019 prophesies during his end of year interactive session with journalists at his church premises.

He reiterated his earlier stand that PDP will lose the presidential seat because it failed to make Senate President, Bukola Saraki, its flag bearer.

Predicting what will happen in the states, the man of God noted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, will retain Lagos, though it would not be easy. For River State, he said though it would be a do or die affair, Wike would still return to office.

“I said it the other time and I still maintain it, if PDP had given the ticket to Bukola Saraki, they will win because it’s only Saraki that can unseat Buhari but PDP has not done what they are supposed to do. I said it in 2015 that Jonathan may be the last president from PDP. I’m still standing on it unless they take a quick step and that is for Atiku and Saraki to do the right thing. If only they will do the right thing, that is only when PDP can win. For now, I’m only seeing Atiku and Saraki playing.”

Asked to elaborate on the right thing the duo ought to do, Ayodele said he will not speak further on that but insisted; “PDP will find it difficult to wrestle power from President Buhari come February 2019 election because they refused to do the right thing from the beginning. Unless they put heads together and do the right thing, APC will still come back.”

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/23/will-difficult-pdp-defeat-buhari-2019-primate/

Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Stop hyperventilating. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

NonsoWow:
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
johnmba:
He is saying a fact. I wish pdp presented a different candidate

Don't wish .the man PDP presented is the ma God wants them to present.
Go with a man with antecedent and records of success .
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by Deepthoughts: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nasseeer:
same fate awaits them if they are found guilty
will they ever be found guilty?, please stop pretending, it's a fact that you people's greatest wish is the demise if pdp so that your demigod buhari will not contend with any serious opposition towards his dangerous plan of establishing a new political dynasty control by him n his appointed ass lickers for the purpose of realizing n protecting a very heinous n parochial interest,but we shall see.
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
All These Hungry Xtians Pastors Self, That's Why I Like Islam, You Won't See Us Vomiting Rubbish Unlike All These Nonsense Xtians Pastors..
Re: It Will Be Difficult For PDP To Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Primate Ayodele by biztip: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
fake prophet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria / Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / Presidency Recants On Martin Luther King Awards, Says Plaque Not From Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.