Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! (80551 Views)

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Lucifer66(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
jonath0012:
This is great ! But how many people would have done what this white man did, giving that poor boy a chance.

I think I learn something new from this story: selling of picture story..

And I have been complaining of been jobless. Time to do something meaningful with my phone.

Who can explain further how this guy sold the picture on the internet? I need to know please
It was a book with images.
You can sell that on amazon.
He was just lucky because it caught the public's pity which led to so many buying it.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by GOFRONT(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin

Chaii....Na now I know say Ella get plenty guyz..

Oga pentools, this one no be your ella oo. Before you nack me wood for head grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
SEE NEW FORMAT. OLUWAAAA grin
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by ThisTrend(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Visit his YouTube channel - Peasant Green...
And watch his experience with Gee-boys!

1 Like

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Birkhof(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthbound:
Na where all these kind clients dey hide?
Lolz
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Mcslize: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
iHart:
The video is really touching... There are still good people in Africa. But then there is a new business dimension to this. Selling picture books on the internet.

Where did you watch the video? Send me the link. Clicked the link on the post, it displayed a blank screenshot pages. The link.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by ACE1010: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm blowned away by the guy's act of honesty!!! And again.....the business part of this still makes me wowed. wink wink
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Gullible Nigerians. Na so so tribalism you Sabi
.. I won't say more
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by GOFRONT(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol.....tell your ella make she com pack her pants na
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Godmademan(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
SaintHilary:
If only the guy was from Delta...
over 1000 likes shocked shocked shocked MEN IN BONDAGE
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by bamasite(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Truly, it was BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by FILEBE(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

yahoo yahoo is internet begging, difference is the Liberia guy they learn and they work with legit pics

Yahoo Yahoo is fraud, you lie and deceive to dupe people. This Liberian guy wants to do business. It is like proposing for a contract. When the job is done, the man gets his cut and everyone is happy.

Know the difference.

1 Like

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Drsavage(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
check out...

like play like play... if na 9ja That's 182,000 thousand (500$).. talk less of a Liberian currency. las Las maga still pay
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by JoseVanMoyes: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
FILEBE:

Yahoo Yahoo is fraud, you lie and deceive to dupe people. This Liberian guy wants to do business. It is like proposing for a contract. When the job is done, the man gets his cut and everyone his happy.

Know the difference.

OK send me Iphones... iPhone 8. - iPhone Xmax

if I sell we share the profit...

Use ur head this boy..
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by evy800(f): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm blown away...to think that there are still honest hard-working young men in this continent of our's is a reason 4 hope[color=#000099][/color]
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Pigsandidiots: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
jonath0012:
This is great ! But how many people would have done what this white man did, giving that poor boy a chance.

And I have been complaining of been jobless. Time to do something meaningful with my phone.

Who can explain further how this guy sold the picture on the internet? I need to know please
Me too
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by hidhrhis(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omg why I no jam dis kind client
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Ranchhoddas: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
sisisioge:
This actually made me cry...such small money could do so much in the lives of the needy. May God's grace find all and sundry. It is well.

1 Like

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by sisisioge: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=74108499][/quote]

Did you see the video? Where he got the bags made me cry...there are still some good people left on planet earth.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by def111(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Legit yahoo boy
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by ericmor: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
That was how I met Laura online who happens to be a Scottish girl after I was refused a visa to study in the UK then that got me frustrated that I even lost hope. I explained things to her and she adviced me and gave me hope. We were good friends and she called regularly and even talk on phone with my friends. Never asked her for anything and she always give advice. But when she met a naija guy over there, he poison her mind and she started telling me things the guy told her about Nigerian guys and scam but I always tell her is not all naija guys that does that but eventually I think she believed the guy over there and stopped contacting me. That was my first and the last experience with online thing with a lady abroad. Is not all guys u meet online that do yahoo yahoo
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by def111(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

yahoo yahoo is internet begging, difference is the Liberia guy they learn and they work with legit pics

You got it right... Inside the 500 dollar the guy spend like 200 to buy the bag and keep the rest for himself. Legit yahoo yahoo. Keep clean record
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by nextstep(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Liberian guy's first message was: please help me, financially or business. This is not a scam (it's asking for money straight up). But anyways, good charity work mr oyinbo, since black man's government would rather buy house in Dubai and 5 cars than empower their own youths.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
jonath0012:

Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by BlackPantherCri: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
sisisioge:
This actually made me cry...such small money could do so much in the lives of the needy. May God's grace find all and sundry. It is well.

I cried too...

The white man too is also a scammer. He sent Joel only $500, his share of the profit which he used to buy books and all that.

Now where is the balance $500 that Joel is supposed to use to flex??
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by BlackPantherCri: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mcslize:

Where did you watch the video? Send me the link. Clicked the link on the post, it displayed a blank screenshot pages. The link.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1076298779312119812
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by sisisioge: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

I cried too...

The white man too is also a scammer. He sent Joel only $500, his share of the profit which he used to buy books and all that.

Now where is the balance $500 that Joel is supposed to use to flex??

I'm sure he would have sent it. The essence of the story was to show how trustworthy Joel was. All in all, the white guy tried...he invested more than money in Joel.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Next time play along with me, you ill see were it will lead you. ewu gambia!
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by nisot23(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Such a honest guy. God bless him. I only wish this could be the same story with us Nigerians.
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by flyingdutchman(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
You call him a client for being kind? I pity people like you who destroy our country's image. Someday, I pray to be the President or Senator. I'd push for laws that will see your type repatriated from a cool foreign prison to our hell hole!
Earthbound:
Na where all these kind clients dey hide?
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by BlackPantherCri: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
sisisioge:

I'm sure he would have sent it. The essence of the story was to show how trustworthy Joel was. All in all, the white guy tried...he invested more than money in Joel.

Seconded
Re: White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! by FILEBE(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

OK send me Iphones... iPhone 8. - iPhone Xmax

if I sell we share the profit...

Use ur head this boy..

This boy? Anyway, in a normal and same world where integrity thrives it wouldn't be a problem to give one goods on credit and pay when sold even when you don't see the person. The story of Coscharis come to mind. Do you mean that I can't give you a product now and expect a return from you even if I haven't seen you before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.