Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt (22159 Views)

Lady Identifies Fellow Passengers In A Public Bus As Kidnappers In Benue / Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sirnioking:

Please stop demarketting Rivers State, yes it is bad that they are kidnapping citizens, but Rivers State is far safer than most Western States where they kidnap and kill for rituals.

Eh ya
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Stop being stupid, Jesus Christ foretold his death and resurrection, so your statement doesn't make sense. Your Mohamed is dead and dead forever.

Foretold to unknown people with different accounts of happenings
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breegz14:
Either late october or early last month
Hmmmm... Were you there when it happened? Tell me about it
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by finalboss(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
hahaha..it is well
why are you laughing yeshua is jesus nah
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by babyfaceafrica: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
why are you laughing yeshua is jesus nah
he is the king of kings and lord of Lords
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breegz14:
The rate at which people are getting kidnapped in PH city is alarming

Not inside the town but on highway leading to Bayelsa and Owerri.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Breegz14(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... Were you there when it happened? Tell me about it
My friend lives there, they woke up to two heads in a plastic bag by the roadside.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by finalboss(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Jesus will be looking at you like you are mad.

How can I save you when i can't save myself from jews persecution
Lols
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Breegz14(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abagworo:

Not inside the town but on highway leading to Bayelsa and Owerri.
Thats true but things are still happening inside the town. Nothing everything gets reported in the news
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breegz14:
My friend lives there, they woke up to two heads in a plastic bag by the roadside.
Mtcheew
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Dayoara: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awesome God... Thank you Jesus.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Majlaw(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
That Alhaji part dou... U dey lie Bros. Anything to tarnish Buhari
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow, God at work.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by springtech(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Choba?
Yes, mostly because of the bad boys in Uniport.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by nathdim: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Simeony007:

Lol, you said he got lucky not because of Jesus but because of your father abi?

Op, God saved you ooo
wat about those that don't know your jesus and living a good life
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Luckyk(f): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
the same tin happened to my uncle who went for contract st bayelsa nt knwin it was scam.dey demanded for 2milli BT GOD touched their mind and dey collected 100k.........
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by maryalloy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Go and give your life to Christ, testify and stop doping. thank God for saving you guys
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you Jesus for this awesome deliverance. I pray those kidnappers will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and save souls one day in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by dinomcjohn: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2018
It can only be God. God did this. Thank you Lisa Jesus for being there for your people. You are God alone.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Btruth: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Okeyson transportation, a bi?...... noted.

angry
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
I tap from this testimony, I shall be set free in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN!!! I shall surely testify.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Tried To Kill His Son Twice After Accusing Him Of Witchcraft. Photos / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.