Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! (814 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Jman06(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
I come from a village in the eastern part of Nigeria where Karma is fully at work. Sometimes I wonder if Karma is even a native of my village considering the rate at which she strikes.

My village used to host some of the most "powerful" men who were great native doctors and warriors who thrived in unleashing terrors and painful deaths on their fellow men and women alike. These men sacrificed humans ( especially young maidens and slaves) to their shrines with reckless abandon. This is not nollywood movie but events that took place live and direct in my village. In fact, some of the vestiges of the activities of those men are still their till today.

However, the purpose of this thread is that all those families where such evil acts took place are in total ruins today and I mean ALL with none spared! As a thinker, sometimes I begin to ponder on the possible answer to why things took the pathetic turns in those once "great" families.

How would you explain a scenario where a man would lose 8 children in a space of 5yrs in different circumstances, or have non of his children making progress in life no matter how much money he tries to invest in them? In fact, some of those families are completely closed with no single human beings still existing there today. If it were just circumstances of life, how come families of men who never soiled their hands in other people's blood are still existing and thriving in that same village??

Please I would like to get the opinions of nairalanders on this topic, especially the atheists and freethinkers like @Hardmirror et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Benlight: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
You reap what you sow.

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Righteousness89(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Our Creator GOD ALMIGHTY Described all these to us in the Bible...

Some of those Wasted might even be innocent of The Crime but Because JUDGEMENT visits the Iniquities of The Fathers of Upon The Children to the Even to the Fourth Generation, they are not Spared..

1 Like

Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by LordReed(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Some of the not great families remained not great right?
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Jman06(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:
Some of the not great families remained not great right?
Some of them became great or at least better than they were.

I'm just trying to rationalize why all those other families suffered the pitiable fate that befell them. Could it be that Karma actually visited them or what?
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by LordReed(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jman06:
Some of them became great or at least better than they were.

I'm just trying to rationalize why all those other families suffered the pitiable fate that befell them. Could it be that Karma actually visited them or what?

I don't know all of the circumstances which you using to judge this but if history has taught us anything its that the mighty fall the lowly rise and the average stay average or rise or fall. That's life, no karma involved.
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Jman06(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
LordReed:

I don't know all of the circumstances which you using to judge this but if history has taught us anything its that the mighty fall the lowly rise and the average stay average or rise or fall. That's life, no karma involved.
Maybe.

Much as I doubt the existence of one super power god, I want to still keep an open mind on the concept of spirits. There might even be some kind of scientific explanation to the whole spirit thing. Science hasn't unraveled all the mysteries of this life and that is why as a scientist I need to be open to more findings.
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jman06:
Maybe.

Much as I doubt the existence of one super power god, I want to still keep an open mind on the concept of spirits. There might even be some kind of scientific explanation to the whole spirit thing. Science hasn't unraveled all the mysteries of this life and that is why as a scientist I need to be open to more findings.

I also like to keep an open mind but consider this, what about this world as we currently know it will spirits help us explain?
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Jman06(m): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2019
LordReed:

I also like to keep an open mind but consider this, what about this world as we currently know it will spirits help us explain?
I believe science is what we need to understand this world and possibly understand the so called spirit if really there's anything as such, not spirits.
Re: How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Superstitious families who think like cave men will not adapt in the 21st century!!! 8 children dying in 5 years is due to unhealthy living conditions or contaminated water!!! You said they believe in sacrifice? So maybe they were foolish enough to sacrifice(wipe out) themselves!!!

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Raises 3-days Old Dead Man / Mistry About Iran And Bible / Pastor Introduces Anointed Pant And Bra With A Print Of His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.