Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Do You Know About URL Shortening? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Know About URL Shortening? (307 Views)

Discover The Power Of Tinyurlx.com: The Future Of URL Shortening / Best M3U Playlist URL Free For TV Channels - August 26, 2020 / Best Ways To Earn Money Online By Url Shortening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About URL Shortening? by Greg83(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Still, want a free URL shortener with analysis?

Did you know that shortened links get higher click-through rates than their longer counterparts? Not just that, it also promotes sharing, uses less of your precious characters on social media platforms and has the ability to provide a whole with a host of analytical data, to help you work smarter when doing any type of online (as well as off-line) promotion.

Well, today I am going to share a resource with you which not only gives free unlimited link shortening but everything else you need to make it online.

https://www.somanyhits.com/?r=2751

Not only do you get unlimited tracking with detailed reports, but you also get unlimited URL Shortening, a monster list builder that runs on auto-pilot as well as an automated traffic generator that can't be stopped once started.

https://www.somanyhits.com/?r=2751

Everything I just described is available in your free account and as if it is not enough already, you also get to message your downline every 10 days with your promotional messages.

I can not imagine it will stay free for very long, so lock in your account as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Gregory Emeagha

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of Baga: Army, Air Force Kill Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists In Massive C / The First Time I Travels Outside Nigeria Was In 2011| Linda Ikeji / Ebonyi Public Condemn Beating To Coma Of A Catholic Priest By Revenue Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.