Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Baby Go Be Star- I Go Save Speaks As He Welcome New Baby With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Go Be Star- I Go Save Speaks As He Welcome New Baby With Wife (693 Views)

I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Go Be Star- I Go Save Speaks As He Welcome New Baby With Wife by healthpal: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Top Nigerian comedian Otaghware Otas Onodjayeke better known as Igosave just joined the list of celebrities who welcomed their babies in December 2018. Just when Nigerian are still celebrating Funke Akindele Bello who welcomed twin boys with her husband.

A baby girl has joined the Nigerian entertainment industry through the family of I Go Save and his partner, Becky. The father of three took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans.

He wrote: "Christmas gift came early for me... IT'S A BABY GIRL FOR ME AND MY GIRLS... THANK YOU JESUS the children dey fine and life na brain brain ... YOURS IS ON THE WAY"

MORE HERE: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/popular-nigerian-comedian-i-go-save-welcomes-new-baby.html

Re: My Baby Go Be Star- I Go Save Speaks As He Welcome New Baby With Wife by Holumhidey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
the baby came at a wrong time; she came at the climax of the collapse of her dad's comedy industry.

congratulations anyways

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Sandra Ankobiah Puts On A Br3@st Show For Her Instagram Followers / Davido Mocks Boy Who Called Him Out For Failing To Fulfil His 1M Naira Promise / Ciara Shares Sexy Pictures Of Herself Taken By Her Husband Russell Wilson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.