Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,777 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium (5795 Views)

Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate / Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
NextGovernor:

I am not an Igbo man. So because I said something I am now IPOB. Which kind of people are here self

Don’t mind that zombie, that’s their first line of defence

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by Teechamps(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
omotoniwa:
The stadium was built by him and who can deny him of using it.
i dont understand something here o...was it built with his money? it is state owned property if you dont know

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by dederocs(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akpabio is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by gare(f): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Get your facts right before you mislead people because you are very much go at it, was not GEJ that opened the stadium in port Harcourt but Wike that instructed for the stadium to be opened

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by humberjade: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shayetet13:
Those Zombies commenting above. Nobody can fault the reasons given by the akwaibom govt. They are very good reasons. You want to spoil the only good stadium we have in Nigeria cos of a day political rally. What nonsense. When you finally spoil it, pls ensure you tell your state govt to host the super eagles in Oshogbo stadium. What nonsense!

In as much as i want to believe d reason for d decline, something tells me this same stadium wld be used for Atiku's rally when he goes to Uyo.
Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by Aboki99(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am a Buharist and an APC but I found the reasons adduced by Akwaibom govt extremely convincing! Though Akpabio reportedly ordered for a 'forceful' removal of the gate, if by that the report writer means forcible (the application of physical force to effect an action), then this is a disobedience to constituted authority and Akpab should be punished for this offense!
Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by amajato: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium by keryj(f): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Well, I will believe the reason given above if when other parties too come knocking and is denied access.

For now, kudos to the state for strongly protecting their infrastructure which has benefit the country at large.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC And CNN Are Sick / House PDP Caucus ends In Deadlock As Planned Vote Of Confidence On Damagun Fails / There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.