Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,389 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train (698 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by Stephenmgj3e(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
There had been rumors over the last three months that Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, a former governor of Abia state and President Muhammadu Buhari close political ally from the southeast was dead. The rumor became pronounced that the family had to come out to disabuse people’s mind that the former Abia state governor was still alive.

Unknown to people, Kalu had been suffering from an undisclosed and life threatening sickness, forcing him to be frequenting an unknown Hospital in Germany over the last four months.Prior to his resorts to visits to the Germany hospital for medical treatment he had championed Buhari’s re-election bid by traversing the nooks and crannies of the country to reach out to influential Nigerians believed could help the All Progressive Congress’ APC, Presidential Candidate win the 2019 election.

Continue reading here:

Source: http://www.thevaluenews.com.ng/politics/2019-sickness-takes-kalu-out-of-buharis-campaign-train/

#knowledge gives value
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by onez: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
I wish him quick recovery but Buhari is a NO NO NO.
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by Kenekingisback: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari 4 +0 ...poor performer
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by FRESHGIST247: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Get well quick
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by Pzman2: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
I really wish Buhari could win.. he remains the best of all the candidates. This is my view
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by andyanders: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
He is hiding and running away for a reason. He is smart and is trying to act like Allison Madueke. He was smart to come back run some campaign and return back to Germany to cool off as EFCC would not come after him on medical ground.After the election, he will be back.Smart move.
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by Pzman2: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
andyanders:
He is hiding and running away for a reason. He is smart and is trying to act like Allison Madueke. He was smart to come back run some campaign and return back to Germany to cool off as EFCC would not come after him on medical ground.After the election, he will be back.Smart move.

If na me self I go still run sha. Haha... smart man. Sense no go kill am
Re: 2019: Sickness Takes Kalu Out Of Buhari’s Campaign Train by israel228(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kalu is alright I think he is on the run

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Work Again When There Is No Stealing / Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi / Will Apc Go Into The General Elections Without Candidates In Rivers And Zamfara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.