Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari (13933 Views)

Abiodun’s Aides Stay Silent As PDP Alleges ₦‎300Bn Loans Looted In 4 Years / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:
Pdpigz are bastards
GEJ is the last pdp President Nigeria will ever have.
Sai Baba till 2023. Sai APC till eternity
u better write ur will if at all u have any reason to write one, after writing it u go and buy rope of ur choice and wait for the shock of ur life on February2019.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Oweku: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
APC and PDP..Fake random letters that have brought suffering to Nigerians.. angry

Meanwhile browse and earn...Just click on my signature below..
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by AliEsq(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
abeg sum1 help me wit mtn 100 am stuck right now 08100032676 thanks
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Oweku: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
tongue
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by staytravel: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Only in Nigeria, let them jeer him.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManirBK:
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation PPCO has said it uncovered plans by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Presidency to arrest the National Assembly members who booed President Muhammadu Buhari during his 2019 proposed budget presentation last Wednesday.

The PPCO spokesman, Buba Galadima, who addressed newsmen Sunday in Abuja, claimed that the presidency had directed security agencies to start compiling names of lawmakers who jeered Buhari for arrest.

“We learnt under an impeccable authority that some of his close aids are meeting and taking names of those supposedly booed the President. Whether to frame them, either with EFCC or ask the police to invite them. I don’t know for what purpose.

“They can’t arrest any parliamentarian for booing the President on what he thinks is correct. That the President misrepresented what has happened in his or her constituency. They should be careful with what they are trying to do, because what they are planning to do, whether the President knows or he doesn’t know, will affect the 2019 general elections.

“He has no authority whatsoever, or his agents whether EFCC, ICPC, Police and DSS to accost any parliamentarian for having booed the President that read out on the floor of the National Assembly,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-alleges-plot-to-arrest-n-assembly-members-for-jeering-buhari.html?
lie of the week, PMB can't be naive to do that at this point in time.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by nicepoker101(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManirBK:
When you lack home training you need cain.What does PDP knows again,if not to tell lies!
work on your grammar please
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by godliman: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManirBK:
When you lack home training you need cain.PDP bundles of robbers!
Pls move to sambisa, you are better of there.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Ugosample(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Anthony0094:
This country has no protocol
One day police will lay siege in aso rock and nothing will happen

We will cause traffic here in Nairaland with our mb shouting, people in twitter will shout also
After few days we forget about it, life goes on

We need to fixed this county, it belong to us running to Canada will not make you not be a Nigerian again, get ur pvc ready we have the power to change things

Let's make Nigeria great again
#betternigeria

LMAO cheesy

so you have noticed the trend of so many Nigerians fleeing Nigeria for Canada

It's becoming alarming, but you cannot blame them

Besides, Canada is not helping matters because they are considering expanding the limit in the next decade
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol they wan write names of noisemakers
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by ManirBK: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
godliman:
Pls move to sambisa, you are better of there.
Already there with my cows matching to asorock without loop holes!
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by moderatedguy: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
post=74113724:
Mumu PDP with their stupid propaganda as usual!
Who has time to waste to arrest old fools jeering the President?
President Buhari has better things to do with his time.
Una go boo tire..........
Becos he is looting seriously with his 40thieves.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by godliman: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Already there with my cows matching to asorock without loop holes!
congrats
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by able1993(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2018
Una be the same thing abeg, enough of using the common man as pawn in ur game of stealing......

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by emkz: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2018
This is cheap propaganda. PDP, what would be the charge for arresting the lawmakers? Jeering? Please don't insult our intelligence.

I personally think Buhari is still not politically mature. The man is too soft to run Nigeria. I am disappointed. Lawmakers booed you, that shows they have no respect for you. You need to run Nigeria with iron hands, the way you and Idiagbon ran it in 1983-85.

As a leader, if they won't respect you, they should FEAR you. Fearing you means a useless party like PDP would not dare cook up these kind of silly accusations or Nnamdi Kanu to accuse you of deceit. I think you should Bleep off in 2019. You failed.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by GistFullGround: 12:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari is not God as some idiots would take him to be

STOP this nonsense in Nigeria
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Decryptor(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2018
ManirBK:
When you lack home training you need cain.PDP bundles of robbers!

Coming from a Sai Barbarian who cannot differentiate between "Cain" and "Cane" undecided
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Emma1Oj(m): 3:15am On Dec 24, 2018
They are always allegedly and accusing the opposition out of fear of loosing and low self worth. So its no longer saraki n dogara its now members. Any pdp and it supported will v move to allege after the embarrassment they will in cure at the 2019 election.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by bencr7: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2018
emkz:
This is cheap propaganda. PDP, what would be the charge for arresting the lawmakers? Jeering? Please don't insult our intelligence.

I personally think Buhari is still not politically mature. The man is too soft to run Nigeria. I am disappointed. Lawmakers booed you, that shows they have no respect for you. You need to run Nigeria with iron hands, the way you and Idiagbon ran it in 1983-85.

As a leader, if they won't respect you, they should FEAR you. Fearing you means a useless party like PDP would not dare cook up these kind of silly accusations or Nnamdi Kanu to accuse you of deceit. I think you should Bleep off in 2019. You failed.
when Jonathan was in power do dey hv respect for him, so u want buhari to do wat he did in 1983-85 with iron hand diz same regime he was a failure....
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Na small small Nigeria will become north korea

Not that I cared

Go ask the supreme court judges how far? A whole supreme court judges!
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by danot1030: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2018
PDP has come with their false alarm again.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2018
bencr7:
when Jonathan was in power do dey hv respect for him, so u want buhari to do wat he did in 1983-85 with iron hand diz same regime he was a failure....

Iron hand ? In a democracy wow kids of these days ! I really fear of Nigeria future
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Jonadull: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2018
igwefivestar:
u better write ur will if at all u have any reason to write one, after writing it u go and buy rope of ur choice and wait for the shock of ur life on February2019.
Dude.
Stay away from me
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by orisa37: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2018
ICC & Amnesty International, please be ready to nab some International criminals.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by Sleekfingers: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari should pls focus on winning the election...don't do anything rash... It is a trap.

deal with them later... I repeat. Later
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Jonathan:

Dude.
Stay away from me
ok, bt sorry if I got on ur nerves.
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

At least they know better than your poor grammar undecided

Pot calling kettle black......"all lands"

Which school you go?

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Decryptor:

Coming from a Sai Barbarian who cannot differentiate between "Cain" and "Cane" undecided

Pot calling kettle black

You don't even know how to use "both"

Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by donqx: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by exxellarsz: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Jonathan:
Pdpigz are bastards
GEJ is the last pdp President Nigeria will ever have.
Sai Baba till 2023. Sai APC till eternity

For your dream?
Re: PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest National Assembly Members For Jeering Buhari by harmonyglobal: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
orobs93:
Buhari is even nice if na me eh...

Abacha own for be small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola, Lawan, Others Attend APC Youth Conference In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.