Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

#MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour (44808 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Excited As They Meets With Dj Cuppy And Prostrate For Femi Otedola / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by YurFatHer: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2018
lol
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by stchinedu: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
derrydinny:
I heard some people prostrate for others with their body laced with charms, maybe WizKid returned the favour to stop the jazz

Kidding tho

Good response from wizkid

Omo'lomo...I no blame am.

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Kellz193:
Some froggy fans will come here to pour their anger

They are already here. grin Unfortunately who God has blessed, no badbelle can curse.

1 Like

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by immaq8(f): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizkid na confirmed Yoruba guy. if you know, you know..

1 Like

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Dotman2210(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2018
derrydinny:
I heard some people prostrate for others with their body laced with charms, maybe WizKid returned the favour to stop the jazz

Kidding tho

You sabi joor
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Ogaga87(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2018
devigblegble:
So many mad people just dey these Lagos state

I learnt you are taking psychiatrist as a second course of study

Na joke I dey O before you go punch my nose because I know say na there your hand dey go now

1 Like

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by princesweetman2(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Wizkid is f**cking humble please. You always see him bend or prostrate for his elders, even to dbanj. You never see him diss people, look down on people or make fun of poor people in his songs. So what is the evidence of this 'pride'. Is it because he minds his business?
Hes only stubborn, and dts not a bad thing.

GBU bro
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by 1miccza: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2018
gistfever:

lol.... naa humilty

Forget that thing bros na by that one??
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by dante0147: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
You people should not forget humble smith prostrated for him too but did he prostrate back?? NO! this one is just for the hype jor...
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Respect55(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Who else feels he should have returned that with cash cool
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
hmmmmm, the fan is looking for money.
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
grin looks staged! especially when d bouncers came to take the pic frame from him...

Anyways, All Join
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by 1stNumeroUno: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
derrydinny:

Kidding tho

Exactly my thoughts...
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Alexrayz(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
You just can't fake to be humble when we all know you are one hell of a proud musician.

Have same money same fame be in same age group den if u can do different then only u have the right to make such statement
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Good one. Korede Bello too is one of a humble guy. Watched him on Teju babyface show and I saw pure humility in him. Body language alone is enough to know a humble person.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.

poverty makes a guy humble....he's a kid to teju baby face
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Good one. Korede Bello too is one of a humble guy. Watched him on Teju babyface show and I saw pure humility in him. Body language alone is enough to know a humble person.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
30k?
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by muffyt05: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Madness

How can I prostrate to my fellow human...

Is alien to our culture.....i rather bow which is mostly for women.....instead of degrading and embarrassing myself in the same of prostrating.

Anyway....DAVIDO I KNOW.

We know it's strange to your culture but as OMOLUABI's, it's something we do with joy to show respect to our elders.
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Omoyo(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
If God put u in Wizzy position today.u will do more than him
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Donphykson: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Giving respect base on what he did to music industry...
IT like me seeing BOB kahn or VINTON cerf..I go dobale ooo..
Giving respect to who deserve it does not make u less..
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
Mumu dey worry both of them
I dey tell you
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by enemmo(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2018
oyahitme:
what should we call this now? undecided

Humbility i.e Nigerian humility
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
You just can't fake to be humble when we all know you are one hell of a proud musician.

At least he faked it!
Well I am not much of a music person
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Ayobami7(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by zudozz: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
prostrate to him for wt?
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Psmark: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Wizkid is f**cking humble please. You always see him bend or prostrate for his elders, even to dbanj. You never see him diss people, look down on people or make fun of poor people in his songs. So what is the evidence of this 'pride'. Is it because he minds his business?
Hes only stubborn, and dts not a bad thing.
. No mind am jare na bad belle
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Olawest99: 3:49am On Oct 13, 2019
The guy no wan die young, ma fi idobale pami
Idobale o nse wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef / Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.