Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) (34666 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2018
You will know when one has money by flying his shirt on suit.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I wouldnt mind one night stand with juliet

EmekaBlueFilm
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by AndLeo(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Two fake ass family
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Dedetwo(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Nigerians tend to embrace all the bad things from Europeans. What a waste of humanity!!!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Lucifer66(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I doubt if you are Igbo...if you are ..you are efulefu. Nwa mmefu ! Ofeke

Tufiakwa

You are retarded
Afonja mind yourself.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Lucifer66(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I doubt if you are Igbo...if you are ..you are efulefu. Nwa mmefu ! Ofeke

Tufiakwa

You are retarded
Afonja mind yourself angry
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by able20(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Ik want to collect Christmas gift from emoney.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by vertueptime: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Airforce1 again
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by lielbree: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
na person wife dey sweet pass sef...that guilt can give u a rock hard erection if u know what i mean

Toh!!! shocked
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Donphykson: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Nairaland iz like una body dey hot..iz dis news

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Spain007(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Jay1F:

Chairman make I arrange Linda Ikeji for you na

Hahaha...dude likes person wife,Linda is not married
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Someone wife? ? undecided undecided

uwa mmebi
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Dedetwo:
Nigerians tend to embrace all the bad things from Europeans. What a waste of humanity!!!

If to say we imbibe everything, the country for better

But it's only the fickle stuff our people are imbibing

What a country undecided
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by mikejj(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74119712:

Hehehe cheesy wink
u understand that kind thing wen u dey ontop person wife and the husband enter u no know....ha u knw d end.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by zone51: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2018
I can tell you that it was emoney that resolve the matter for them. If i lie, ask @airforceone
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Burgerlomo: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Anndrew(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jay1F:

Chairman make I arrange Linda Ikeji for you na
lolz..u no hear waitn wizzy talk abt d puna
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by zudozz: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
E Money wife fine pass,..after how many children..make ik ogbonna gf abi wife give birth first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM / Checkout Singer Waje's Daughter.. Pretty Lady. / Twitter Introduces "Goat" Emoji For Some Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.