Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? (346 Views)

Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by idumeni: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2018
My story happened few months ago.. I was having a little accommodation problem and I called a friend that I wanted to "clinch" with him for a bit. Few days with him I noticed he is a yahoo boy and me being good with computers but avoiding 'G' I was already thinking of how to escape the place before poverty tempt me to join, few days into my staying there his guys came in with a deal, they had the account details of a big madam in lekki and her house girl was the insider on the job. They wanted to transfer 4 million naira from the woman's account and another 7 millions from her husbands account. The house girl already provided all the details of the account and was on standby to provide OTP when the job is ready to be done. I sat there with them and I know they will ask me how to convert it into bitcoin and make it untraceable with at least 20% of the whole cash coming to me risk free!!! Imagine being homeless and having such a chance but my Mr Do GOOD conscience did not allow me. So I agreed with the guys but called the Big madam and told her about the whole thing and begged her to change her ATM pin and also not drop her phone with the house girl again(if possible notify her bank) after all my story the woman didn't say thank you, She just ended the call few days the guy sent me packing. As I sit in by the road side now watching people "flex" Christmas I wonder does it ever pay to be good in this country? If I had done that maybe me too would be one of the big boys in town now instead of another homeless man.
Did I do wrong by snitching to help that woman ?
Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by babyfaceafrica: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2018
nice storyline... you will.make a good writer

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by idumeni: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nice storyline... you will.make a good writer

Funny I am a good writer but this is a real story.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
idumeni:

Funny I am a good writer but this is a real story.
if I hear.......proof?
Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by idumeni: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
if I hear.......proof?

Do you think I want the fame of "Mr do good" plus do you know what boys will do to me if they see my face on streets ? As the guy who made one of them lose 11m? Plus this is naija..what if the woman later got scanmed ...don't you know how Nigerian police act?
Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by frbona: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
idumeni:
My story happened few months ago.. I was having a little accommodation problem and I called a friend that I wanted to "clinch" with him for a bit. Few days with him I noticed he is a yahoo boy and me being good with computers but avoiding 'G' I was already thinking of how to escape the place before poverty tempt me to join, few days into my staying there his guys came in with a deal, they had the account details of a big madam in lekki and her house girl was the insider on the job. They wanted to transfer 4 million naira from the woman's account and another 7 millions from her husbands account. The house girl already provided all the details of the account and was on standby to provide OTP when the job is ready to be done. I sat there with them and I know they will ask me how to convert it into bitcoin and make it untraceable with at least 20% of the whole cash coming to me risk free!!! Imagine being homeless and having such a chance but my Mr Do GOOD conscience did not allow me. So I agreed with the guys but called the Big madam and told her about the whole thing and begged her to change her ATM pin and also not drop her phone with the house girl again(if possible notify her bank) after all my story the woman didn't say thank you, She just ended the call few days the guy sent me packing. As I sit in by the road side now watching people "flex" Christmas I wonder does it ever pay to be good in this country? If I had done that maybe me too would be one of the big boys in town now instead of another homeless man.
Did I do wrong by snitching to help that woman ?

the woman never showed her gratitude because its not her place to reward you but God's. You may be on the streets today but your future is littered with prizes. God never forgets and repays honesty a thousand fold. You may have received 2million naira, then what?/how long could it have lasted . couple of weeks, maybe a month? What makes you think that missing money couldn't be traced to the housegirl and eventually to your friends. The bubble eventually would have busted, thats certain. This is Gods way of intervening. Better you on the streets savoring your freedom and the fresh air than in a detention or jailhouse waiting your turn to be butt-fvcked by the commander in chief of the prison. Stay strong and don't let our corrupt society break your spirit by tempting and cajoling you into making and spending ill-gotten wealth. It doesn't last. Trust me, I've been there. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by idumeni: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
frbona:
the woman never showed her gratitude because its not her place to reward you but God's. You may be on the streets today but your future is littered with prizes. God never forgets and repays honesty a thousand fold. You may have received 2million naira, then what?/how long could it have lasted . couple of weeks, maybe a month? What makes you think that missing money couldn't be traced to the housegirl and eventually to your friends. The bubble eventually would have busted, thats certain. This is Gods way of intervening. Better you on the streets savoring your freedom and the fresh air than in a detention or jailhouse waiting your turn to be butt-fvcked by the commander in chief of the prison. Stay strong and don't let our corrupt society break your spirit by tempting and cajoling you into making and spending ill-gotten wealth. It doesn't last. Trust me, I've been there. Peace!

People like you are the reason why GOD has not destroyed this world!! Thank you so much for the encouragement!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by anonymuz(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
That your Mr do good has caused someone not to buy benz. You should have just tell your guy you aren't interested. Why snitched on your friend?
Re: 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool? by frbona: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
anonymuz:
That your Mr do good has caused someone not to buy benz. You should have just tell your guy you aren't interested. Why snitched on your friend?
criminal mind spotted!
what does it profit his friends to buy a Benz which would be recovered by the police after an inevitable arrest, and spend the next few years of their lives in jail.
Guys like you give Nigerians a bad name. Repent, crime doesn't pay

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Man Who Stabbed Girl Friend On Christmas Day 25TH DEC. 2018 / Government Money Will Not Be Used For My Campaign – President Buhari / Impeachment: Real Reason Lagos Assembly Is After Ambode – CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.