Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) (34738 Views)

Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
alsudaes1:

Perhaps he erroneously thought he might be accused of the theft. . .

Though, truth is that when it's time, it's time.....

I have seen someone who was having discussion with his friends, suddenly picks up the key to his personal bike, started and rode to the express road and got knocked down by a vehicle and gave up the ghost thereafter

However, we should continue to be cautious and pray too for God's protection.
Did the motobiker had a helmet on? at what speed was he riding? did he abide by the traffic rules? was he drunk at the time? was it the vehicle driver's fault? was the driver trained to drive? was he talking on his phone at the time? did he abide by the traffic rules? and E.T.C Every Accident is caused by someones carelessness. Accident doesn't exist, people cause Accident. like this dead dumb guy who should have ran, save his life and let the robbers steal bags of cement.

God doesn't have to protect anyone, if they are not careless. Nigerians are known to be careless when driving or riding. infact they are careless in Every aspect of their lives.

It's only in Nigeria i saw motorists driving towards me on my side of the highway sad . yet they pray to God to protect them, You think God is stupid.

I ve been driving trailer truck Around Europe since 2009 i ve never had an Accident, because i am trained to drive the lorry, i am very careful, i have a license and i abide by all traffic rules and most drivers i come across are also very careful. so i don't need God to protect me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Antichristus: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
I hope the thief or thieves face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
I blame the government for this they should allow corpers to serve where they come from, serving in the north is like serving in hell, the violence in the north is too much.

You seems not to read the story, he has already passed out and gone back home, he's from the North
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Jayslicky: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

You seems not to read the story, he has already passed out and gone back home, he's from the North
Sorry my bad, most times I don't read details of a terrible news.
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
But seriously why would he attempt to stop the robbery & to think he died from the hands of a single attacker with cutlass for that matter... Just one man with cutlass Well sad

U no get power for body,no near where dey hot.. Ordinary one man with cutlass especially as u were aware he was armed.. Na wah oo. He for run... Its not easy to be a hero, its too expensive sad

Rip to the dead
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
Sorry my bad, most times I don't read details of a terrible news.

Ok. Understand, we all skip long read sometimes. Maybe you shouldn't bother commenting on terrible or long news. Nairaland is full of them
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Edoi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is praiseworthy to be brave and fearless, but sometimes it is better to be a coward. We often stand in the compound of a coward to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live"......CHINUA ACHEBE.

RIP Bro.
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
WHERE DOES THE WICKED GOT THEIR HEART FROM?
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Anagha123: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
The guy die for nothing
Matter wey no concern you
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
stephenduru:
Corper named Samuel Audu(Sam Mak) who was hacked to death by a machete-wielding attacker at Low-Cost, Akwanga Council Area of Nasarawa State has been buried.He was killed while trying to prevent a burglar who was attempting to steal some bags of cement kept in a house he was hired to fix Plaster of Paris (POP) Ceiling.

The deceased recently celebrated his Passing Out Parade from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), 

May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/corper-who-was-hacked-while-trying-to.html

NATIONAL WASTE!

Rest in Peace
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by romzy33: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
dermmy:

He should have run. NPF sef dey run
thank u
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anyone who has passed out of NYSC is no longer a corp member.
Crappy sensational news mongering.

RIP to the departed.
Re: Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) by shakyum: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
what a shitty country.
may his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.