Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

So Today I Had To Forgive because God Forgives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Today I Had To Forgive because God Forgives (357 Views)

My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Today I Had To Forgive because God Forgives by apureclient(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
God I.just want to say I forgive everyone who offended me n hurt me and I hold no grudges anymore . this new season am just gonna let it go ..i want to be free . so for the ones I can remember and the ones I can not remember I forgive them all. to Edna who sent me out of her house at 10pm because another man was coming over I forgive you. to wale who sold my laptop and didnt give me my money I forgive you.. sean paul who said if I dont balance him up for the camera I bought, he won't give it to.me yet he has forgotten all the good things I.have done for him for free bros I forgive you. I remember bimpe who we have spent 3years of relationship together and I didn't disvirgined her because of the love I had for you. yet you gave it freely to another guy. well I forgive you dear.. I remember mr Maxwell who refuse to connect me to that chevron client if I dont pay him 50k bros I forgive you.
to that manager that didn't pay me my 30k after my PR job oga I forgive you. I cant forget tallest. you carry my new system say you wan fix the battery till today I never see my system bros I forgive you. to my cousin in UK Ejiro who I thought will always got my back and remember me as brother bros you do well o... I remember one night I had to pray to God to take you from Nigeria so u can be free from all this Nigerian life. u don dey dere for 2years u know dey gree follow me talk..lol bros I forgive you. to my other cousin enoh/vivian madam you try o. after you scatter the family apart you made sisters bcame enemies and made us the children distant from our relatives you now run with ur husband to UK.. madam you too much. I don dey vex for you because you let me Down but am not God so I forgive you. for everyone who has been hurt one way or the other. pls try and forgive those that offended you for they know not what they are doing. and for those that I have also offended pls forgive me too. thanks happy new year in advance

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! / Street Talk: If My Child Of 8 Still Bedwets, I Will Do This(Video) / In Need Of Personal Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.