Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad (462 Views)

Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Erroneous Bank Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad by Badilstical(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2018
My good people happy yelutide.

Last weekend on Saturday I made a transfer using Diamond bank apps as I was broke, to a friend to cash and give me the raw cash cause I live in Nairobi and normally if I want to get money from Nigeria I have this friend that I send to his account and get raw cash or I give him raw cash here he transfers to my Diamond account in Nigeria.
But this time I transfer to his first bank account to be specific since on Saturday 9:45am Nigerian time and was debited in less than 2 min but my friend has not been credited .
Called diamond bank but calls on hold, written them mails no reply yet.
Has anybody been in this Diamond bank shit recently
Re: Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad by tartarus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm going through the same issue bro. I was even debited thrice and the person I transferred to hasn't been credited!
Re: Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad by uhuns: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Maybe due the merger with assess bank. So be careful for now. Sure you will get refund, take it slow for now.
Re: Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad by pillzthadrugz(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2018
its a normal thing with diamond bank. I can't forget how they made me stranded without even a common fare to go back home. they are so incompetent, and no wonder I left them for GTB.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Oye Is A Habitual Cocaine User, Rants Obiano’s Aide / Lady Snaps Her Neck And Dies While Twerking On Her Head (graphic Video) / 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.