Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram (710 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Embattled Nigerian philanthropist Williams Uchemba removes U.N from his bio on Instagram after he was called out for allegedly scamming unsuspecting members of the public.
whereas he only belongs to an NGO identified as Friendship Ambassadors that run programs and trainings at the United Nations Building in New York City.

Williams Uchemba however made a disclaimer video on his social media timeline with the claim that he had earlier warned Nigerians to desist from people that use his names and association to defraud members of the public.

The matter eventually got to the United Nations Youth Assembly and they immediately dissociated themselves from the move, with the promise to take up the matter.
But in what can be considered as a move to clear the mess, the comic actor has edited the Bio on his Instagram page, which earlier included his affiliation to the United Nations

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/578/williams-uchemba-makes-quot-move-to-clear-his-mess-quot-coul

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboi

Re: Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by JasonScoolari: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4908618/come-family-where-men-dont#73918702

This is the thread I personally warned this "Friendship Ambassador" not to advertise himself to his village people, but the "Friendship Ambassador" wouldn't listen.

Now see how he was disgraced and booted out like a common thief.

Awon Sweet Boys Association. grin

Re: Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by eyeview: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Most of these kids you guys celebrate on social media are actually nothing but cheap hustlers while their girls are mere prostitutes who try to use their 'celebrity status' to price higher or target richmen who have no self esteem.
Am yet to see any Nigerian celebrity who will make me stop or take notice.
I remember bumping into basket mouth some years ago at a lift of a hotel in vi and he was feeling like a god, I just looked at him and said, "Bright, how are you?" And without waiting for s reply, I walked away. He was a bit deflated.
Was at the upstair reception area of a bank at ikoyi in 2009 and Julius Agwu was shouting over a minor negligible banking transaction. Everybody there tried to pacify him with no avail, I got upset and told everybody there to leave him, that when he's done ranting like a fool, he will cool down.
Most of these guys are just fake who use the fakeness to deceive people.
You will fly a revered celebrity like flavour or phyno on a private jet and they will spend the entire journey snapping themselves in different seats of the jet like little kids, of which they will be releasing the pics at different times.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by goldbim(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Busted!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
They said he bought a house.

I said no problem.

They said he bought a car.

I said no problem.

He was a UN ambassador.

I said no problem.

No that he has revealed as a thief.

angry

This boy is a fool that lives a fake life and makes better young men feel inferior.

He has faked it, till it got fuuxked up.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Removes U.N From His Bio On Instagram by Ndipe(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who gave him UN job?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Vows Never To Work With Singer R.kelly Again / Biography Of Young Nollywood Star Movie Ojeleye Olaoluwa / Singer Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Portrait Of Herself [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.