Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,948 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source (835 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / NDDC Paid ‘scholarship Grants’ To MD, Directors – Senate Report / NDDC: Pondei, Others Spent N5bn As Medical Allowances – Senate Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Go read the US Senate Report on Atiku. Here is the link

www (dot) hsgac (dot) senate (dot) gov
That's the USA Senate website for investigations.

Replace (dot) in link above with a full stop to make it internet complaint.

On the search Type Atiku Abubakar and see the investigation report

The People In The Report:

1) Teodoro Obiang of Equatorial Guinea: From 2004 to 2008, Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of the President of Equatorial Guinea, has used U.S. lawyers, bankers, real estate agents, and escrow agents to move over $110 million in suspect funds into the United States. Mr Obiang is the subject of an ongoing U.S. criminal investigation.

2) Omar Bongo of Gabon: El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba, the President of Gabon for 41 years until his death in June 2009, was long suspected of having accumulated his wealth through corruption. His eldest son, Ali Ben Bongo, assumed the office of the President of Gabon on October 16, 2009. For the ten years prior, he served as the Minister of Defense in Gabon. President Omar Bongo used a U.S. lobbyist to bring over $18 million in suspect funds into the U.S. financial system....
3. Atiku Abubakar of Nigeria: For over eight years Atiku wired over $40 million of suspect funds from Nigeria into the United States of America using his fourth wife.

4) Angola: For many years Angolan officials have had access to US financial systems and wired millions of dollars of illicit funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
This i suspect is the reason why he is banned from entry into the United States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by orion7: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
see this zombie op. Only your fellow zombies will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have been trying to attach the report but it's not attaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by chriskosherbal(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmmm don't you think if you attach the link on your thread op it will be better.

Me I just want a better Nigeria come 2019.
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
It's not attaching because of the file size. I am using a pdf split tool now to extract the relevant pages. Won't be long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have now attached the report. The report title is "KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES: FOUR CASE HISTORIES" produced by United States Senate PERMANENT SUBCOMMITTEE ON INVESTIGATIONS Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
The attachments:
1.) Report cover page.
2.) Summary pages on the Abubakar loot (4 pages).

It is a 300+ page report - I encourage you to read it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by hisgrace090: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
The same man will rebuild Nigeria.
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by quickberry(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
orion7:
see this zombie op. Only your fellow zombies will take you serious

Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by quickberry(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
God forbid Atiku
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Brothers and Sisters of Nigeria, I will not deceive you. I am angered that APC and PDP can present these sorts of candidates in a democracy. Buhari was military regime Head of State in 1983 for crying out loud and he is 76! I would humbly recommend to Nigerians to pick Sowore/ Tope Fasua/ Oby Ezekwesili/Muoghalu

These are a new breed of politicians coming from brand new clean slate parties like the Africa Action Congress (AAC).

I have nothing to gain by deceiving Nigerians - lets leave recycled leaders. Atiku was also vying for the presidency in 1993.
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Furthermore please let us keep ethnicity and religion out of elections because that is what divides us as citizens. I am not Yoruba but Omileye Sowore is competent and passionate and has toured all 36 states as part of his campaign - why should I cast him down when he is clearly passionate and has the qualities? Watch his Youtube videos of his mega rallies. Oby Ezekwesili, Tope Fasua - these are alternatives Nigerians should be considering.

Learn about the other political parties in Nigeria - its not just PDP and APC.

To make matters worse, Sowore was actually excluded from the presidential debate in January hosted by BON/ Presidential Debate Group - the matter is in court. Do you see how wicked the APC/ PDP cabal is? They want you to keep suffering so keep supporting them because they are "more experienced to govern a complex country like nigeria". mscheww.
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by ImperialYoruba: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bigbashir,
You want someone that would win as alternative. Im for Buhari/Osinbajo but if Im forced to vote an alternative it would be Olawepo Hashim/Umma Getso. That team has some serious plans and I suspect they will likely come second behind Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source by BigBashiru: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba,
The problem with Buhari/Osinbajo are:
1.) The House of Assembly/Senate would be the same corrupt folks - we need a president that will bring in a brand new cabinet.
2.) Age - he is 76 - what is the retirement age in Nigeria?
3.) He has been president twice now - cant Nigerians just pick someone different.

(1) (Reply)

2019: "Please Re-elect President Buhari" - Tinubu Begs Nigerians / US Group Makes Revelations On Buhari Govt, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali / What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.