Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend (771 Views)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by danieljoel759: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
A Nigerian lady who got pregnant for her cousin has sent a guy a message to pretend to be her boyfriend this Christmas season. According to the Twitter user, he woke up to see the message from the lady on his Facebook timeline.

see what she wrote "I know it's weird and I'm going to tell them eventually but my family already knows that I'm pregnant but I don't want them to know my Cousin is the father. That's why I was asking if you would just come with me to my aunts house for Christmas dinner and just pretend to be my boyfriend. I don't know what to do and you're so reliable so i thought you'd be able to help"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/lady-pregnant-for-her-cousin-begs-man.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by kunleweb: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why do we reveal secrets like this. Tjis is so.unfair and insensitive. Such threads should be deleted to.demarketize this.sick trend

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by Jayslicky: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
The girl is obviously lying, she actually doesn't know who impregnated her and sadly most girls of today are like this, too many bastard children everywhere. The guy will just turn her to his ATM card and still cast her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
A dysfunctional family she has if she can get pregnant and nobody cares to ask to see who's responsible for it the moment they realised she's pregnant
Re: Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by Ekez(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
When yu de shout "uncle harder,harder ,infact tear it into two,. Yu no-no say na so e go be?
Re: Lady Pregnant For Her Cousin, Begs Man To Act As Her Boyfriend by ValCon888: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
You didn't pretend to use protection now you want someone else to pretend to be the father

(1) (Reply)

Lady Hides Cocaine Worth $165k In Her Pussy. It Was Brought Out (video 18+) / Guys, Lets Talk About Personal Hygiene. / See The Reply Falz Gave A Follower Who Asked Him If He Still Loves Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.