Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army (871 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by Chivick(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2010
You can get married to a femal solder only if she is an officer under admin department. [/color][color=#770077]
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by tekajibril(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Y not? my friend is dating a Russian Soldier and she's cute and all. I dont see y i wont marry a soldier. as long as she fits all criteria. y not?
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by MrCork1: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2010
Brother, do u mean Female or femal

Did u complete primary 6? (no offence)
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by DOAweb(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2010
I personally don't see Why Not, as long as she fits the bill!
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by StRichy(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2010
marry a femal Or female Soldier?
I can't copy that.
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by lioncoolst(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2010
Y not? my friend is dating a Russian Soldier and she's cute and all. I dont see y i wont marry a soldier. as long as she fits all criteria. y not?

THAT WAS NOT THE GUY'S QUESTION. HE SAIDCAN U MARRY A FEMAL ARMY?'
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by tekajibril(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
What is a FEMAL soldier then?
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
its possible it was the key board in a Nigerian cyber cafe ,but just try and get what he wants to know from the Nigerian point of view,A russian female army is not the same as the Nigerian counter part.In Nigeria you wife could order armies to beat heal out you you something goes wrong,but in russia it may not happen that way ,but they can kill you sha.You will enjoy active sex live
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by meggieblac: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
Woah! to marry an entire female army? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guy Can You Marry A Femal Army by tekajibril(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2010
olas2u:

its possible it was the key board in a Nigerian cyber cafe ,but just try and get what he wants to know from the Nigerian point of view,A russian female army is not the same as the Nigerian counter part.In Nigeria you wife could order armies to beat heal out you you something goes wrong,but in russia it may not happen that way ,but they can kill you sha.You will enjoy active sex live

You think? Dude, i lived in Russia for three years and i know what those ppl can do. Trust me, A Russian female civilian can cause more havoc than a Nigerian female soldier.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Plz I Need your Explanation / My Friend Is Datin My Ex / A Cool & Nice Advices Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.