Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,345 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

If You Earn Less Than 250k, Forget Girls And Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Earn Less Than 250k, Forget Girls And Focus (379 Views)

Let's not forget girls wey dey over smell when fuckin doggie / Those That Earn Less Than 100k How Do You Survive / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Earn Less Than 250k, Forget Girls And Focus by Raltrending(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello All, good evening.

i am not writing to seek for advice because the advice i got on instagram @Relationship_and_life a month and some weeks ago gave me sense to move on, i am the guy in canada that left his girlfriend who was a business woman as she claimed and she was giving me less attention
The forum really save my ass although i resigned from my work and it was like hell because i wasn't performing any longer(chat included)

Above 70% of Nigerian girls are shits, please if you have your way, RUN AWAY FROM THAT COUNTRY, I took a girl out last week to watch movie and we do shopping, she's a Nigerian that was given birth here and i wanted to spend about 200$ on her spoiling her that day, this girl paid all her bills and told me she is big enough to settle her bills, that when she was staying with her ex bf they were splitting the rent every month and she will pay, ALL SHE WANT IS HAPPINESS and we could build the future together

i screen grabbed some chat earlier on from different responses from a blog, these are people potential wife or girlfriends saying she must use the IPHONE gifted by another,i spoke to other Nigerian guys here, that please as a struggling young guy and if you earn below 250k monthly in nigeria, please i use God beg u guys, forget this girls and focus on your future, the girl you carrying when climbing your ladder is drawing you back and in-front of u another man will carry her and u won't reach your destination on time. They are just for use to dump when u come back to Nigeria, give them 50k or 200k per night and they will calling u every time, my guy say if u see wetin him use people girlfriend play ehh.

A word is enough for the wise, Feminist bash me
I'm in the comment section ready for y'all,

SEE MORE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrkTrJ_FLP8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1amdcuyodzp5f
Re: If You Earn Less Than 250k, Forget Girls And Focus by Dreyl(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
How did you got that statistics? Have you dated 70% of them and found out they are just leeches?

(1) (Reply)

I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning / Man Shows How He Was Played By A "Chipotle" Lady / Don't Do These 10 Things If You Know You Want To Prosper In 2019 (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.