Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze (17448 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Happy Nimrod's birthday ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by sonnie10: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Y
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by olisaEze(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Well I guess his parents are pagans too, not to mention the rest of his family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, infact @FRZ is d only one going to go to heaven!!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Headlesschicken(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
undecidedI
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by notoriousbabe: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mad man. Him wan spoil our rice and chicken festival. Olosi alakori

Learnt that Facebook-Lagos is less noisy now?(T or F?) That Most of them Big ges don travel and no network for dem village

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by MrPRevailer(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
So we should leave Christmas for pagans to celebrate Nimrod and all our children will be hearing of nimrod instead of Jesus?
This Freeze is a pagan in disguise. A pagan indeed.

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Etuagievin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tell them daddy freeze. How many of them sit down to reflect on the attributes and qualities of Jesus they are celebrating his birthday . If he really approved of it as they claim, would he be happy to see people meek peoples purse dry by increasing prices of commodities arbitrarily. Christ felt compassion for the down- trodden and moved to help them, why do these celebrants kill the poor with their greed during this period. Certainly not a Christian celebration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by D1official: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
How can a so called man of God always be involved in arguments which can't bring salvation nor damnation to a believer but only confusion to the church?.
Why hasn't he preached about holiness,love,salvation.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Etuagievin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks daddy freeze for this reminder

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Gabzzz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dude must have taken some weed

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Alexis11: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
True
Christmas is for pagans.
Jesus Apostles never celebrated Christmas.
We are all pagans then .
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Promixfb: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
AdsenseSnow:
grin thank you so much daddy freeze cool only baboons celebrate Christmas tongue pagans claiming to be Christians tongue Nigerians Don know God

Abeg if you get verified Nigerian Adsense for sale do reach us asap
So the date is your problem... If truly you love the Christ being celebrated, whether it is in January, February, April any month, you would celebrate.... Because the essence is not arguing date but THE RECOGNITION THAT JESUS CHRIST THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD ACTUALLY WAS BORN... So if truly you are A CHRISTian, you would celebrate Him
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by kiddoiLL(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
See dis wan.....all because u wan castigate Christmas celebration u don dey type rubbish..... If u no go do u no go allow oda pipu wey wan do??....haba
Lmao see this slowpoke
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by OkunrinOloro: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ask God to add sense to your brain.

AdsenseSnow:
grin thank you so much daddy freeze cool only baboons celebrate Christmas tongue pagans claiming to be Christians tongue Nigerians Don know God

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by ojun50(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even if na celebration for babalawo i dey happy do am. Stupid man
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by JJOF(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
how I wish you could remove the sense from your AdSense account and use it!
SAVAGE!!!
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Daeylar(f): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Freezer should allow us enjoy this Christmas without his noise, this pagan story is getting boring.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by OkunrinOloro: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lmao I'm just a mor.on
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anything to trend
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by joxxy01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
The man brain don freeze
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by kareemkamil(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Christian's full of dought
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Nehemz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
IMASTEX:
For me, it is simply a time to relax & enjoy the holiday with love ones who wouldn't have gotten the time to merry together. Christ never prioritize his birth. Hence I wouldn't celebrate it. Rather I will always show charity to all at all times, at least that is what He prioritized.
If u relax & enjoy holiday wit love ones & also show charity at that time u celebrate Christmas because that's all about it. Stop deceiving urself pls.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by canalily(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
allow us to pegg am please
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by MadamExcellency: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
True

Christmas is for pagans.

Jesus Apostles never celebrated Christmas.

And they never built cathedrals.

They never went to theology schools.

Their wives weren't preaching

They have widowhood homes and we have non.

But why did freeze quote only old testament while addressing Christians that received new commandments from New testament?

Acts 15:28-29
[28]For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
[29]That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Dayoara: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whatever
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by abbey621(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Built2last:
This guy doesn't agree with Freeze

I received a personal message on twitter by someone asking my take on celebration of Christmas. I took time in 1997 to study the origin of Christmas and the role Constantine played. As some of us may know, the origin of Christmas, could be traced to ancient
Rome. Christmas was a day for celebrating the Sun god. However, because Constantine was a Christian, the day was changed to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ after a long battle with the Roman native believers.. Prior to this time, professed Christians were slaughtered on the day of the sun god celebration. This was about 386 AD. Many people claim that Christmas should not be celebrated because it has links to roman gods in origin.If we must talk about origin, do you know that every day of the week is dedicated and named after a roman god? SUN day, MOON day, Tool sday,WODEN sday,THOR sday,FREYJA sday SATURN sday? all names of Pagan gods. We all use these days of the week, Sunday services we all attend has its origin from the Roman god. Whether Our Lord Jesus Christ was born on 25th December called Christmas day or not is immaterial to me. The most important thing is that a Saviour was born to salvage mankind from God's wrath .If Christ was not born, my life would have been miserable. Thank you Father for giving us Jesus Christ. "The earth is the lords and his fullness thereof." Everyday belongs to God including Christmas day. May I also state that culture and traditions have always been borrowed in history. That a land was used by pagans in the past doesn't stop Christians from building a church on the same land. What is the origin of birthdays? We all learnt to celebrate our birthdays because we grew up seeing people do it. The greatest gift is choice and that choice is to lead us into daring and innovative decisions to better our lives.
Above all, Christmas should be for those who know Christ because its about Him. If You don’t know Him and celebrate. You are probably celebrating something else.

What you wrote does not absolve it of its pagan origin. Sunday, Monday and all the other days has nothing to do with Christianity hence the reason why all religion recognize the days. December 25th however marks the birth of Jesus which is blatantly FALSE, since the Bible teaches us to walk on the righteous path and embrace the truth, isn't it hypocritical to embrace such FALLACY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
AdsenseSnow:

You truly need to AdSense to your empty skull.

How much AdSense you need bro. You really need it.

Baboon.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by ephraim18(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
I wonder the kind weed this daddy freez dey take. I do respect and adore him before even in his controversial tight opinion, but this is an exception to those shit I'll take from him.daddy freez should be aware that religion is one sensitive topic of all time therefore he should tread with care. Religion did not start today it started thousands years before us there ge should not talk as if he has seen God yet afterall we are in this world. his opinion should remain to himself he shouldn't come here and be saying rubbish. everybody gets his opinion

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by pressplay411(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ignorance is not bliss when everyone else knows what you don't.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by MadamExcellency: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Acts 15:28-29
[28]For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden on Christains than these necessary things;
[29]That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
how I wish you could remove the sense from your AdSense account and use it!

Good one

grin he really needs AdSense.

We need to help him Add sense to the empty skull.
Re: Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze by Cookietowers(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
This guy should allow those that wants to celebrate to celebrate...is it his celebration undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.