Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,929 members, 7,922,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme (10629 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Fault Social Investment Programme Implementation / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by kahal29: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State on Monday commended the Federal Government’s social investment programme in the state.

Mr Dankwambo gave the commendation while presenting the 2019 budget to the State House of Assembly in Gombe.

“I commend the federal government for funding youth empowerment and poverty alleviation programme in the state.

“The activities of Youth Empowerment and Social Support, YESSO, the social investment programmes and the contributions of International Development Partners have significantly contributed toward reducing youth unemployment, restiveness and poverty in Gombe,” he said.

He said N1.3 billion had been earmarked in the 2019 fiscal year for youth empowerment and poverty alleviation programmes.

The governor also commended President Muhammadu Buhari on the establishment of North-East Development Commission, NEDC, adding that the commission would address the challenges of insurgency and underdevelopment of the region.

Mr Dankwambo said as at October 31, 70.08 per cent of the 2018 budget had been expended as recurrent and 30.55 per cent represented capital expenditure, while the performance of the budget stood at 49.77 per cent.

Our correspondent observed that the proposed budget of N118.7 billion, comprises N60.6 billion as recurrent and N58.1 billion as capital budget.

https://dailynigerian.com/dankwambo-lauds-buharis-social-investment-programme/

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by chuddyforlife(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2018
F.T.C

IT 25TH DECEMBER 2018

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U ALL "NAIRLANDERS"
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LIFE,PROSPERITY,MONEY AND GOOD HEALTH...

AND AGAIN PLEASE LETS CELEBRATE IN PEACE,AVOID TROBULES,DONT ENGAGE IN A FIGHT WITH ANYBODAY,TO AVIOD THE STORRY THAT TOUCHES.....BE DECENT AND PURE......

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU TRAVELING TO VILLAGE,MIND THE WAY YOU EAT,,TO AVOID VILLAGE PEOPLE CASE....

THANKS TO YOU ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by raumdeuter: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2018
E be like say na PDP governors even dey campaign for Buhari pass, dem no even send Atiku

Buhari 4 + 4 sure die

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by modath(f): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2018

“I commend the federal government for funding youth empowerment and poverty alleviation programme in the state.

And some naysaying embittered folks who have made political blunders at every point but will always find faults with everything Buhari has done and is doing will keep thumbing their noses at N-power , TraderMoni and such programmes aimed at getting directly to the grassroots...

Dankwambo is about Gombe first, so he has no time with propagating unnecessary hate and bitterness and truth be told, he is grounded in NE politics & harbours no delusions about the fact that it's 4+4, Next Level tinz by FEBUHARI.

Sai Baba
Sai Osin-Starboy
Sai Nigeria.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Dec 25, 2018
The activities of Youth Empowerment and Social Support, YESSO, the social investment programmes and the contributions of International Development Partners have significantly contributed toward reducing youth unemployment, restiveness and poverty in Gombe,”

When you initiate a program that is working, even your fiercest critic would unwillingly turn around and acknowledge the positive result. Above is a wailing governor and north east coordinator of Atiku’s campaign admitting publicly that Buhari has reduced unemployment in Gombe state significantly. Yet, some clowns who have never been to the north east before will come online and claim Atiku will win Gombe state. Will the youths who have been rescued from poverty turn around and vote back the rogues that sent them into poverty in the first place through corruption? No. They are all on board the next level train.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Merry Xmas to you and your BEAUTIFUL family Daddy.

We sane, honest and hard-working Nigerians love you so much Sir.

Wishing you many more beautiful years ahead as you take us to the land flowing with milk and honey, also known as : NEXT LEVEL!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by ExAngel007(f): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2018
ok
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by chieyine(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone wink
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by dokyOloye: 5:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Ok oo
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by dokyOloye: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2018
Godsend34:
find another work.
This one is bad

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by AlphaDibia(m): 5:45am On Dec 25, 2018
This one no be hot story. My comment still dey 4 front page
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by akinbode1(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Godsend34 post=74145057]�[/quote ]

Scammer
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by BizBayo: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by asfrank(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2018
if this type of person criticized the president I will understand, cus it will be objective nt political. I served in gombe, I know how much this social investment programme has helped that state. if Buhari has done what is good applaud him, when he is wrong state it. but certain category of people in this country have been blinded by hate, just because they don't like him... and those who think Atiku will stroll to victory in the North East should please think again.... Buhari in that area is a small god, especially areas that are close to Yobe nd Adamawa states. Those are places that were consumed by insurgency. like Funakaye Local Government, in Ashaka, where I stayed, the cement plant was once attacked in blood daylight by insurgents, operations had to halt for some time. Banks such as union bank, Zenith bank UBA were vandalized, till today those buildings are still der as proof. UBA just resumed operations der dis year, Zenith has closed for good. if u live in that area u will give Buhari his due, people there knw how much peace they have seen since this man took over. someone will sit in d comfort of his house and type Atiku NE in a sure win. A lot of people don't just knw how much Buhari means to those guys when people like Buratia flyers alone is selling like food up there.. Atiku will get votes, but he can't defeat Buhari as some people feel, that's the painful truth....

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by goodlifehyd(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2018
If it was fayose dude would have been throwing several lies from every corner of his mouth.
They claimed EFCC arrested Atiku's son, i never knew Orji and Atiku gave birth to the same child
Uncle Obi China said FG froze his account till today we've not been told the FG agency that blocked it
Pastor Rhino was caught posting news of GEJ era as a recent news.
Then the oga patapata of all lies posted a video of himself calling MTN CUSTOMER CARE and claimed it was the widow of a solider.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to all my friends even to those who are not at home with my opposition stance on some certain issues.Sometimes we disagree to agree.
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by PStacks(m): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari 4 Mankind..

2019 Sai Buhari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by modath(f): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2018
raumdeuter:
E be like say na PDP governors even dey campaign for Buhari pass dem no even send Atiku

Na South East governors own wonder person pass for all the drama & brouhaha.... They have not hidden their total lack of interest in anything & EVERYTHING called Atifku & Obigot campaign.

They have also decided to unlook & leave their youths to be dancing surugede by densefs on social media..
cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Yawn....

Mtcheeew! Is that what we should be talking about right now undecided

People are losing their lives on a daily basis and you are here praising yourselves angry

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by san316(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Nice. This is true opposition. Not the segalink and ffk type

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by Spallanzani: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2018
modath:

Na South East governors own wonder person pass for all the drama & brouhaha.... They have not hidden their total lack of interest in anything & EVERYTHING called Atifku & Obigot campaign.

They have also decided to unlook & leave their youths to be dancing surugede by densefs on social media..
cheesy
Surugede grin grin and gelede cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2018
asfrank:
[s]if this type of person criticized the president I will understand, cus it will be objective nt political. I served in gombe, I know how much this social investment programme has helped that state. if Buhari has done what is good applaud him, when he is wrong state it. but certain category of people in this country have been blinded by hate, just because they don't like him... and those who think Atiku will stroll to victory in the North East should please think again.... Buhari in that area is a small god, especially areas that are close to Yobe nd Adamawa states. Those are places that were consumed by insurgency. like Funakaye Local Government, in Ashaka, where I stayed, the cement plant was once attacked in blood daylight by insurgents, operations had to halt for some time. Banks such as union bank, Zenith bank UBA were vandalized, till today those buildings are still der as proof. UBA just resumed operations der dis year, Zenith has closed for good. if u live in that area u will give Buhari his due, people there knw how much peace they have seen since this man took over. someone will sit in d comfort of his house and type Atiku NE in a sure win. A lot of people don't just knw how much Buhari means to those guys when people like Buratia flyers alone is selling like food up there.. Atiku will get votes, but he can't defeat Buhari as some people feel, that's the painful truth[/s]....

Zombie, we know ur irks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a foregone conclusion that Buhari will win the 2019, I'm now thinking of what the fate of oriental haters will be going forward, because blackmail, sentiment and lies won't make Yoruba succumb to Igbo presidency, they must work to earn it.

Foolishly enough, they're still shouting atikula... when it's already obvious where the pendulum is swinging.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by asfrank(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Karatum:

Zombie, we know ur irks
I don't Have Time to waste on FOOls today.... stay off my post...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2018
asfrank:

I don't Have Time to waste on FOOls today.... stay off my post...

Zombified fool like you. Ur case is worse
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by GreenNegro(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Spot on
Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by Peaceontome247: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2018
God bless PMB

God bless PYO

God bless Nigeria

SAI BABA till 2023..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by helinues: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Dankwabo is so matured politically.

Nice one

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by contigiency(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2018
seunmsg:

When you initiate a program that is working, even your fiercest critic would unwillingly turn around and acknowledge the positive result. Above is a wailing governor and north east coordinator of Atiku’s campaign admitting publicly that Buhari has reduced unemployment in Gombe state significantly. Yet, some clowns who have never been to the north east before will come online and claim Atiku will win Gombe state. Will the youths who have been rescued from poverty turn around and vote back the rogues that sent them into poverty in the first place through corruption? No. They are all on board the next level train.

You are the true son of your father.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme by HOPSIN(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2018
No body wuld support and opportunistic rodent like atiku
raumdeuter:
E be like say na PDP governors even dey campaign for Buhari pass, dem no even send Atiku

Buhari 4 + 4 sure die

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Distances Self From Eta’s Suit / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Deserve An Absentee President Like Atiku- Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.