Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas Everyone (191 Views)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Everyone by Orishetimi: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Shout hallelujah everybody because the Lord has made us see today again. I know this year might not have being a good year for you,I know you might not have fulfill your goals, I know something bad might have happen to you.But one thing you should known in life that the world FAIL means(FIRST ATTEMPT IN LIFE) so if any of this bad things has happen to you. Don't worry all hope is never lost since you are alive because right now as you are reading this many people are dying. and you alive complaining of ordinary breakdown and failure. Please my brother pull your self together because your smile and joy is visiting you today in the name of Jesus. So go and fry your chicken

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gifts From Politicians / Atiku Lied. / FG To Mobilise Additional Security To Zamfara – Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.