Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,598 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Aka Ibom Should Have Billed BCO 10bn Naira For Stadium Use - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aka Ibom Should Have Billed BCO 10bn Naira For Stadium Use (208 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M / Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans / Saraki In Trouble As Bco Threaten To Shut Down Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aka Ibom Should Have Billed BCO 10bn Naira For Stadium Use by RevLikeBigYansh: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
The govt and People of Akwa Ibom are the bona-fide owners of the Akwa Ibom stadium. Not the parasitic federal govt nor the satanic APC and the abomination called BCO.

The State govt as custodian of the stadium in question, reserves the right to turn down any application to use their stadium. This is a stadium that was conceived and built from scratch with the resources of the state. At no point did the federal govt contribute a dime to the project. And given that this same project was built by a PDP administration during what the vagabonds in the APC ascribe as 16years of waste, if I were the governor of Akwa Ibom, I will rent the stadium to these charlatans only after they paid 10 billion naira as rentage fee and publicly state in 5 national news papers that the stadium in question was yes indeed a PDP project. Anything short of this, then the stadium use will be denied.

(1) (Reply)

God Replaced My Son At Christmas / Effective Application Of Technology For National Development / Nigeria Army Says Boko Haram Not In Control Of Baga Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.