Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,787 members, 7,912,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand (1382 Views)

Only Guys Would Understand This / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by holygist: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
16 PROBLEMS ONLY FAT GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND (PHOTOS)

Having a pot belly is not an easy thing in life because every day, you have to endure lots of struggles just to make it through the day.
From friends teasing you to even lacing your shoes, here are 15 struggles every man with a pot belly has to endure.

1. Lacing your shoes is like climbing mountain Everest, it is not that easy.
LACING SHOES
2. Rubbing your hands on your belly makes you feel like you’re carrying a ball in front of you.
RUBBING STOMACH
3. You always pray when you sit on a chair with a table in front because you don’t want your belly to push the table over.
pot belly
4. Getting out of bed is always a struggle because your belly is in the way all the time and so you have to roll over instead of getting up.
pot belly
5. Buttoning your shirt sometimes feels like tethering a dragon.
pot belly
6. Not being able to wear your favourite suit because it wouldn’t fit your midsection.
FAT GUY IN COAT
7. Your midsection makes you look like a pawpaw in pictures.
FATTY DANCING
8. Tight clothes are not your thing.
SMALL TOP
9. Forget about having the best belt hook, because your belly will cover it up.

10. You have to always unbutton your trousers after eating a heavy meal.

11. Sitting in the middle in a taxi is the biggest struggle in your life.

12. Getting down from a trotro means you have to be extra careful or else you might topple and fall. That belly can drag you down.

13. Doggy style doesn’t look pleasant to you because you don’t get a nice view, your belly covers it all up.

14. People can’t buy you clothes as presents because they can’t guess your size.

15. Every woman who ends up in your bed uses your belly as a play thing.

16. You always have to tuck your belly in just to prove a point that it is not that big.

SEE FULL PICTURES @ https://www.holygist.com/16-facts-only-fat-guys-know-photos/

Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
I can relate ....my bro is an example
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
the young ladies here dat date potbellied sugar daddies how dem dey take do una doggy.biko come and share ur experience.merry christmas everyone.
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by holygist: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
I can relate ....my bro is an example

So you no fat....
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm not body shaming
But people that are overweight should exercise and eat healthy.
Don't believe all that rubbish about being comfortable with your body that people say, non of them will help you deal with the health complications and other difficulties that you'll face
It won't kill you to d that
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by holygist: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
I'm not body shaming
Don't believe all that rubbish about being comfortable with your body that people say, non of them will help you deal with the health complications and other difficulties that you'll face

good advice
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
I'm not body shaming
Okay

You're body shaming.
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fat Guys?
grin grin
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fat Guys?
grin grin
Re: Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand by holygist: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
NICE TIPS GUYS

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) / Is This True Or False? / What Would You Wish For Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.