Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help This Iphone Use'r - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help This Iphone Use'r (353 Views)

Can You Take This Iphone XR For 100k? / WOW!!! See This iPhone That has a Price of 48 million($122,320) Naira / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Iphone Use'r by OlieEvan(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
I was gifted an iphone 6s Plus Today. The One who gifted me the phone gave as a result of.

He forgot his password.
I told him I may have solutions to it.
He bought a new Iphone 8.
It's the season of Giving.

How do I restart the iphone all over again like making it brand new.
Re: Help This Iphone Use'r by onlinetomola(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
OlieEvan:
I was gifted an iphone 6s Plus Today. The One who gifted me the phone gave as a result of.

He forgot his password.

he forgot the password ? I pray the iphone is not on icloud lock because once it is you just have to forget about the phone. Its not going to be useful really if it is on icloud lock.

2 Likes

Re: Help This Iphone Use'r by blackpanther22: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
OlieEvan:

He forgot his password.

I have a white lady that works in the tech dept of apple, she can help, she helped me get the bastard that loaded my itunes card and banned the apple ID and itunes account

2 Likes

Re: Help This Iphone Use'r by ipobarecriminals: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
lipsrsealed same wahala too.Got the Gift from a family last year dec.He gave me d password. Nah so i carry am go AJAH market for Whatsapp etc setting.The Whatsapp stopped working afta 2 mo
nths usage. it kip asking for apple password,nah so it dey reject the owners password. .Just using it for phone call only.Hope the bastard nor input sumthin/all dis itunes thing

2 Likes

Re: Help This Iphone Use'r by OlieEvan(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2018
I swear, all these itune things dey make WEAKNESS rate increase oh.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Hack On TA-55 / Please Help I Lost My Phone / Download Telegram V5.2 For Android And Ios: Add Ability To Undo Deleted Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.