Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

d - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / d (17868 Views)

How To Know FAKE NYSC Discharge Certificates / gf / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by MrCartha: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2010
Vertically, some1 up there is connected to this. Cry the beloved country cry
Re: d by lanreecom(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2010
THIS IS NOT FUNNY! WHEN WILL NIGERIANS BEGIN TO BAHAVE LIKE SANE PEOPLE! GOVENORS, SENATORS, LEGISLATORS, POLITICIANS, STUDENTS, ALL READY TO COMMIT ALL SORT OF EVIL TO GET AHEAD, WHHYYYYY!! ASK THEM, AFTER PAYING 150,000:00 TO DO NYSC HOW MUCH 'LL THEY PAY TO GET A JOB, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT MANY YEARS FROM NOW MANY OF THEM 'LL STILL BE ON THE STREET LOOKING FOR JOB THAT DOES NOT EXIST. WHY NOT SAVE THE MONEY AND PUT TO A BETTER USE. - PEACE.
Re: d by polosco(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
Na wa o!!! This country of great virtue has been turned to a "no hope for the future" nation. How can people be so desperate to get a certificate when they do not deserve it. God help us all!!!!!
Re: d by sulad82i(m): 5:36am On Aug 09, 2010
hmm. this is crazy
Re: d by geerufus(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2010
“Investigation so far revealed that the Agent at the South-East in  whose account money was deposited by one of the victims as indicated in the teller, is called Chinedu Ogene Uchendu while that of South-South axis is called Osita

O ga o! Ibo man again? Any crime, ibo man must be involved sha ni, 
Honestly, everything is wrong with dat race.
Can u imagine one of their governors defending kidnappers?
Na dem go finish dis country.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: d by solo1ng1: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2010
Why? Everything seems to be fake in this part of the world, even the citizens,
Re: d by MrCartha: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2010
geerufus:

“Investigation so far revealed that the Agent at the South-East in whose account money was deposited by one of the victims as indicated in the teller, is called Chinedu Ogene Uchendu while that of South-South axis is called Osita

O ga o! Ibo man again? Any crime, ibo man must be involved sha ni,
Honestly, everything is wrong with dat race.
Can u imagine one of their governors defending kidnappers?
Na dem go finish dis country. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]

You sound right! I'm also from this part of Naija, and anything that has to do with us is always the other way round. Why?! undecided
Re: d by jaymdee(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2010
Which way Naija?? angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: d by micklick: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2010
what of toronto university saga, in our national assembly some years back! how many naija dey use real age for employment or football.
make Jehovah God show naija mercy. the system is so corrupt.
Re: d by Kidman03(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2010
Now, where do we start to eradicate this malaise called corruption? Make FG legalize corruption make we tackle some other anomaly.
Na wa wao!!! angry
Re: d by pingu2k5(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
I am sure there is a legitimate camp, with standard structures, in Nasarawa State because I started my service there before I was redeployed to Lagos. While in camp, the Deputy Governor and the then NYSC DG visited the camp, which makes the one I was a legitimate one. But what baffles me is that the location of the fake one (as stated in the report) is not so far from the legitimate one; no wonder our kits were always missing,

Na wa oh for some people in Naija. While some people are toiling hard to make this country great some foolish ones are dragging it to the mud.

May God flush all these corrupt people from our midst IJN.
Re: d by holarbeece: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
I cant believe this.Ones beating twice shy.when u av a problem of just a year why then would you turn it into 4 to 7 years?Wasted years,wasted life.God Almighty pls have mercy.
Re: d by philip0906(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

You sound right! I'm also from this part of Naija, and anything that has to do with us is always the other way round. Why?! undecided
was he d only person's name mentioned there?abi did he coerce them in2 becoming fake NYSC corpers? abegi undecided. . .NIGERIA IS OLD NEWS
Re: d by oneluvb55(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
pple 2 much
Re: d by uyigideon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
What about those behide this act, are they above the law? angry angry angry
Re: d by MrCartha: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
philip0906:

was he d only person's name mentioned there?abi did he coerce them in2 becoming fake NYSC corpers? abegi undecided. . .NIGERIA IS OLD NEWS
Not just an old news, but aslo a bad one embarassed
Re: d by kilakhan(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2010
if this was not such a sad story it would be laughable. where did they get money to feed them, hire the infrastructure where they stayed, sew uniforms and buy those awful boots. i mean the logistics is a nightmare.
Re: d by 3seriez(m): 3:36am On Aug 10, 2010
And this is 2010, undecided . I don forget say People still dey fall mugu like dis, grin grin Only 4 9ja,
Re: d by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2010
this is unbelievable in this our country corps still exist. NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: d by trailblaza: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2010
Hmmm their uniforms look better than the worn out khaki i got in my time. An NYSC official is definately the major culprit
Re: d by kilakhan(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2010
we already have people in schools with fake results and people on the streets with fake degree certificates and lecturers with fake credentials, politicians with fake (or should I say no) resumes/credentials, quack doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, pastors and even footballers so it is no stretch of the imagination that someone will think up a fake NYSC camp with fake corpers. one day we go get fake President as we dey go so! God save this country!
Re: d by gmailer2: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2010
The problem with Nigerians everywhere is how we will not follow due process, its amazing how it cuts across everywhere. Organizations employ mediocre people based on connection, and even leave out qualified candidates, Back door staffs
We really need reorientation.
Re: d by olaleyeid: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2010
;DThis does not suprise me cool when najia can have its ex -senate speaker having a fake foreign school certificate{TORONTO} SO IT IS A FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM
Re: d by dipotech: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2010
I still can't understand the reason for this. How will they be collecting their monthly allowee or do they rely only on the allowee from their places of primary assignment? What do the officers in charge gain from this evil? May God deliver Nigerians amen.
Re: d by yemi2005(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
Must you guys be Ajuaya at all cost?

Re: d by Iranoladun(f): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
SSS and NDIC should take over this investigation. angry

They should not leave this heinous crime to Civil Defence Corps to handle. shocked

I'm sure if they dig deep the mafia ring may extend to NYSC headquarters in Abuja! undecided
Re: d by psdave: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
my question is 'DID DEY GO THR ALL DAT MORNING DRILLS'? If dey did wat were dey thinkin,
Re: d by amurx(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
hmmmmm, nothing dey to talk just na naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nysc Batchc'14 Anambra Lets Meet Here / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / Mobilization List For Batch B 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.