Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,977 members, 7,949,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

2 Big Ways CBD Can Help With Sickle Cell Anemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Big Ways CBD Can Help With Sickle Cell Anemia (523 Views)

Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / STC30 Treats Sickle Cell Anemia / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Big Ways CBD Can Help With Sickle Cell Anemia by boysn(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
� *Pain*

Sickle cell is painful. Painful enough to have children sitting in hospitals on a morphine drip just to get through the night. While opioids are a valid option for chronic or severe pain, they weren’t made to be taken for long periods of time. They also are extremely easy to get addicted to, making this method of treatment extremely undesirable.

*Studies suggest that CBD can be used for pain when it comes to sickle cell specifically*. In a study where they had mice that had human sickle hemoglobin, the cannabidiol helped ease the pain.

*This is exciting news because CBD oil also doesn’t wreak havoc on your body from long-term use, it isn’t addictive, there is no overdose level, and you can’t build a tolerance, unlike commonly prescribed painkillers.*

� *Inflammation*

*Early signs of sickle cell anemia are inflammation of the hands or feet*.
This can cause severe pain, which can be helped with CBD but reducing the inflammation is another way cannabidiol can help. Because CBD interacts with the CB2 receptor, it enhances the 2-AG endocannabinoid which helps mediate the immune response reducing inflammation.

Re: 2 Big Ways CBD Can Help With Sickle Cell Anemia by boysn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
*IN HOUSE TESTIMONIAL FROM 36 YEARS OLD MUSA FROM ABUJA ��*

*SICKLE CELL DISEASE*

Due to sickle cell disease, I've been suffering from headaches, insomnia, back pain, joint pains, Chest pain, ulcers and a few other problems deal with daily.
I've been on cbd oil 750 for less than 3 weeks, I have been experiencing more relief than I ever experienced before or even thought was possible.
CBD Oil is quite impressive and it delivers everything it promises. Honestly, it has exceeded all my expectations.
I give God all the Glory.
Re: 2 Big Ways CBD Can Help With Sickle Cell Anemia by boysn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Henpworx Cbd oil is now available for sale in Nigeria ... to order yours now call or Whatsapp Boye on 08065902259

(1) (Reply)

Tummy Tuck Surgery In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu , Port Harcourt And Nigeria / Healthy Eating For The Holiday Season / The Clear Difference Between Codiene And Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.