Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,569 members, 7,944,725 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Must Succeed In 2019!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Must Succeed In 2019!!! (317 Views)

ASUU Bars Members From Participating In 2019 Elections / List Of The Richest Men In Africa In 2019 Released By Forbes [ Top 21] / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Succeed In 2019!!! by GLYMAN: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
One wonders what the 365 long days in 2019 holds...

The truth is that come what may, the son of man must shift forward and upward like never before...

My primary focus is that I desire starting a viable, solid-based, uniquely-branded business...precisely service business in Infotech and allied fields.

My secondary focus is that I need to upgrade professionally...Geology and Engineering disciplines.

My tertiary focus is that I need to build a family, a model home indeed...the heat from family and friends on this matter can bake some dough.

And it must come to pass even though I do not know how it will but there is someone that knows how...JESUS...the reason for the season...

However, contributions and counsel from renowned mentors will be gratefully appreciated.

Please note that this thread is for all that must succeed with me in 2019...you can share your primary, secondary and tertiary foci so that our great mentors will shed some good light.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP AND NOT FROM THE TOP IN 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Africa Rise And Shine By Jim Ovia / Take Free Online Courses With Certificates Awarded. / Fire Outbreak: Students Cry Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.