Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday (1286 Views)

Download everyday by 9ice to mobile / 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 / Modenine Opens Up On Ruggedman Beefs + He Beefs Saucekid Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by mmomentum: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2010
news have it that 9ice to release album on ruggedman birthday sept 20,
rumor also have it that 9ice may diss ruggedman in the new versus album in respect of the snitch phone recording move by rugged

what is your take on this
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by Djswaggz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
they should both grow up and stop acting like lil kids.
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by Emaprince: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
@m.momentum

you are a fool with no job.all u does here is to be creating different threads about ruggedman.Why are u so obsessed with him? are u a gay?
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by mmomentum: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
what are u saying, is this not a public forum where matters are discussed? embarassed
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by rockyfela(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
I think its high time they stop the silly behavior. They both helped each other back then.
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
m.momentum:

news have it that 9ice to release album on ruggedman birthday sept 20,
rumor also have it that 9ice may diss ruggedman in the new versus album in respect of the snitch phone recording move by rugged

what is your take on this

Where is ur source plsssss
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by CLASSIFYD(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Demdem
rugged man said so himself on his fb page.
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by bjmighty(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
@@@Poster. . . . . And so whats special about 9ice dropping his album on rugged's bday Is that the job employment u are suppose to be looking for? grin grin grin Rumormill dot com This might help u wwww.truckpushersneeded.com OR www.babysitterwanteded.com grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by phemmy88(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2010
Yeah, it seems poster is jobless!
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by bjmighty(m): 3:03am On Aug 08, 2010
phemmy88:

Yeah, it seems poster is jobless!

He is obviously of no use to himself and to the public. cry cry
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by Dotman01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2010
Useless thread. . . . Hisssss
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by mmomentum: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2010
bjmighty:

He is obviously of no use to himself and to the public. cry cry
your father will not be useful to your family, is it a crime to start a good thread in nairaland? is this not a public forum
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by igboboy1(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2010
who cares, they both sucks anyway
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by bjmighty(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2010
m.momentum:

your father will not be useful to your family, is it a crime to start a good thread in nairaland? is this not a public forum

My father can never be useless like your father. That the same way your ur Grand father was so useless to your Father, and its the same hereditary diseases that has been passed unto you by your 1mbecile father, live wit it bro, thats ur destiny and such is life. Damn! I pity the future of your children and your children's children. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by Mobinga: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2010
i love nairaland ;d
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by javalove(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2010
bjmighty:

My father can never be useless like your father. That the same way your your Grand father was so useless to your Father, and its the same hereditary diseases that has been passed unto you by your 1mbecile father, live wit it bro, thats your destiny and such is life. Damn! I pity the future of your children and your children's children. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Once upon a time i used to do this. . .but never will I ever abuse anyone's parents again . .

@bj

u for no reply am with this kind heavy yab . .since u are more of an agbalagba than him on NL. . .just see am like say na small pikin dey worry am
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by okeey(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2010
play play,
Re: 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday by bjmighty(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
@@Java. . . . .  No mind the foolish boy jare. Sometime, pple like him need a Deathblow to send them away from threading.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Most Hardcore Hip-hop Band/artist In Nigeria?! / Flavour – I Don't Care Ft Wizboyy / Enjoy9ja Weekend Top 10 Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.