Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video (2932 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Kingpunter: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Actress and TV hostess Yvonne Okoro has been sighted displaying a beautiful dance moves as she wishes her fans merry Christmas.

The actress took to her Instagram page this morning to thank God for His blessings and also wish her fans merry Christmas.

Out of excitement, she exhibited her dancing skills as well as her bouncing huge boobs.

Watch Yvonne Okoro doing her own thing below:

https://www./2018/12/yvonne-okoro-displays-her-heavy-melons.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Sportdab(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
How is this water melon OP
Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Ayobami7(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by midehcreeb: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sportdab:
How is this water melon OP
what does your kinda of watermelon look like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
Nothing else to offer.
Still waiting for TIWA...
Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Kingpunter: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
Nothing else to offer.
Still waiting for TIWA...

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Free 6months Supply Of Indomie For Returning N1.8million Found Inside / Inside Life 411 Comedy Funniest 2021 Compilation || Best Of Papa Ifeanyi / Album_download: Kanye West 808s And Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.